Ode to Hermes Jige

Does anyone have a swift malachite they could post photos of for me? I adore the color (waiting forever for my B in this color) SA has Jige for me but I'm hesitant about the color without hardware to break it up & am a long way from the store so photos would be great to help my decision. Thank you all in advance!

I bought a Jige in malachite about two weeks ago. I love the color! Brought it with me on vacation and was surprised at how versatile it was. I also bought a malachite clic clac at the same time,and those two in combination pulled many outfits together. When I fully unpack I will try and take a picture to post for you. It looked gorgeous with black, white, navy, denim... I am normally very neutral but found that I really liked the pop of color.

You are going to think that i'm stalking this thread... didn't plan at all on this yesterday ... went shopping with a friend to get her a bag ... not me ... and my indigo jige attracted a more summerish twin... presenting my very new Rose azalee evergrain jige !! Very very différent from my usual style but. I feel ready for à change !! View attachment 3649667
Gorgeous! Hope to be twins soon!

I bought a Jige in malachite about two weeks ago. I love the color! Brought it with me on vacation and was surprised at how versatile it was. I also bought a malachite clic clac at the same time,and those two in combination pulled many outfits together. When I fully unpack I will try and take a picture to post for you. It looked gorgeous with black, white, navy, denim... I am normally very neutral but found that I really liked the pop of color.

You're so kind-thank you so much fur responding-sounds like its a winner! Love to see your photos :hbeat:

You are going to think that i'm stalking this thread... didn't plan at all on this yesterday ... went shopping with a friend to get her a bag ... not me ... and my indigo jige attracted a more summerish twin... presenting my very new Rose azalee evergrain jige !! Very very différent from my usual style but. I feel ready for à change !! View attachment 3649667
This is so chic and terrific for pop color! Congrats!