Travel Early April weather in New England?

Sep 13, 2006
Hi all, my boyfriend and I will be in New England from April 4-11th. We went last year during the fall and it was glorious. I fell in love! We took a road trip through all the states, and that is what we intended to do this time around more or less.

I was wondering how it will be over there(not necessarily one place in particular). I know it will be cold and rainy? Is this a good time to go? We can still cancel if we wanted to… Any advice on what to expect during this time or opinions on whether to reschedule or not would be great! Thank you!

Hi all, my boyfriend and I will be in New England from April 4-11th. We went last year during the fall and it was glorious. I fell in love! We took a road trip through all the states, and that is what we intended to do this time around more or less.

I was wondering how it will be over there(not necessarily one place in particular). I know it will be cold and rainy? Is this a good time to go? We can still cancel if we wanted to… Any advice on what to expect during this time or opinions on whether to reschedule or not would be great! Thank you!
Have you tried entering in the place(s) you plan to visit into weather.com and viewed the 10 day forecast? If you try it today (3/29) the 10 day forecast will show you the prediction through April 12.

Have a great trip if you decide to go!

I live in RI and we are getting snow tomorrow. April is still pretty cold and rainy and May can be pretty cold and rainy too. Of course we can occasionally have wonderful weather diring those months. Is this a trip you can decide on a week or so before? If so I would check the weather forecast and decide from there.

I would anticipate rain and cross your fingers it doesn't snow! I feel like June or September are better times for visiting New England.