• Mono Eclipse

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Damier Graphite

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

CSG

Mar 11, 2015
Help me choose please!

I have excluded Monogram in the options since I want something a bit understated for the pocket organizer and I will get more Monogram SLGs soon :smile:

Pocket organizer seems like such a handy little item! Personally I like it most in either Monogram Macassar or Epi leather, but out of your three choices I'd go for Damier Ebene. It's more feminine than Damier Graphite and more understated than Monogram Eclipse (although that's also a very beautiful option).

Reactions: fabuleux and CSG
Pocket organizer seems like such a handy little item! Personally I like it most in either Monogram Macassar or Epi leather, but out of your three choices I'd go for Damier Ebene. It's more feminine than Damier Graphite and more understated than Monogram Eclipse (although that's also a very beautiful option).

Both equally beautiful! I am so into SLGs now! Is that a bad thing? Lol

Reactions: carrie_monroe
Too many on my wishlist: sunglass case, business card holder, rosalie/zcp, passport holder and this pocket organizer :smile:
There is no such thing as too many on a wishlist! :P I want a mini pochette, cosmetic pouch PM and GM, neo card holder, monogram emilie/sarah wallet, monogram cles pochette, monogram pochette accessoires nm, toiletry 15, 19 and 26. And then maybe a few more pieces in leather... :biggrin: But I'm not planning on getting everything at once, I already have a few pieces that work for me, I'd rather slowly build my collection and then maybe add a few bags along the way! I might not end up getting all of them in the end either. Besides, SLGs are not very expensive (compared to bags) and it makes it much easier to treat myself to something cute and practical for special occasions.

There is no such thing as too many on a wishlist! :P I want a mini pochette, cosmetic pouch PM and GM, neo card holder, monogram emilie/sarah wallet, monogram cles pochette, monogram pochette accessoires nm, toiletry 15, 19 and 26. And then maybe a few more pieces in leather... :biggrin: But I'm not planning on getting everything at once, I already have a few pieces that work for me, I'd rather slowly build my collection and then maybe add a few bags along the way! I might not end up getting all of them in the end either. Besides, SLGs are not very expensive (compared to bags) and it makes it much easier to treat myself to something cute and practical for special occasions.

I just realized mine is not even halfway of your list! HAHAHA! I hope we can both get the items on our wishlist :smile: