Nude or Black?

• Nude

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Black

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Havanese 28

May 4, 2014
Hello everyone, I'm interested in adding this Marmont, and wanted to know if anyone has seen this in Nude. Black was my initial choice, but now I can't decide between Nude and black. Which would you choose?

Attachments

• IMG_5159.JPG
    IMG_5159.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 575
  • IMG_5168.JPG
    IMG_5168.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 591
  • IMG_5169.JPG
    IMG_5169.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 591
Both lovely. I would say depends on how many black bags you already have. I'm not much help as I like both!
Thanks, and that's exactly how I feel! I only have One black bag, my Medium Lady Dior with gold hardware in lambskin, and I mainly carry it for dress. I could use a more casual black bag, and I'd style it exactly like it is inthe picture. I have a Disco in Camellia ( a pretty nude), a LV SC PM in Galet, another neutral, so definitely more nude/ neutrals in my current collection.

Thanks, and that's exactly how I feel! I only have One black bag, my Medium Lady Dior with gold hardware in lambskin, and I mainly carry it for dress. I could use a more casual that I could style exactly like the picture. I have a Disco in Camellia ( a pretty nude), a LV SC PM in Galet, another neutral.

Hmm. Then maybe black. Go with your gut. If you think really hard, is there one that makes your heart sing more.

Reactions: Havanese 28
Hmm. Then maybe black. Go with your gut. If you think really hard, is there one that makes your heart sing more.
I don't get to see them in real life since there are no boutiques near where I live. I shop with a trusted SA, and he gives good advice and shares lots of pics. I think if I saw them both in the boutique, I'd know immediately. Do you think the Nude is too similar in Color to the Camellia Disco? The black also seems less " dressy" and easier to wear with anything. Maybe it's because of how it's styled in the picture I included.

I like the nude but I'd be so nervous of color transfer...I love the stud and pearl detail...I haven't seen this style online but I was thinking of getting the other style , trying to decide on the small or medium .....

Last edited:
Reactions: Havanese 28
I don't get to see them in real life since there are no boutiques near where I live. I shop with a trusted SA, and he gives good advice and shares lots of pics. I think if I saw them both in the boutique, I'd know immediately. Do you think the Nude is too similar in Color to the Camellia Disco? The black also seems less " dressy" and easier to wear with anything. Maybe it's because of how it's styled in the picture I included.

I have not seen these bags in person. Is Camelia same as rose beige? I have rose beige disco and I have seen nude in small marmont. I have not compared the two but when I saw the marmont the color was stunning. I think disco and this bag are so different you could have both in neutral color. I do wear black bags more frequently than my rose beige disco You probably would get more use of black but nude is so pretty. Tough decision but either one is gorgeous.

I like the nude but I'd be so nervous of color transfer...I love the stud and pearl detail...I haven't seen this style online but I was thinking of getting the other style , trying to decide on the small or medium .....
My SA said this style isn't on the Gucci website. He also said stock for black is limited and it does not appear that they are going to be making more. The nude is lovely, but it seems less casual to me, also I recently got the Disco in Camellia which is very similar. I'm getting one....leaning black at the moment.

Is the style you're interested in the Flap? It is a gorgeous bag!