Mon Monogram NF GM Advice

kait1261

Jun 2, 2013
Hi Everyone,

Hope you're well!

I'm getting married later this year and my fiance was asking if I had any ideas of a wedding gift. I am interested in adding the NF GM in monogram to my collection and was thinking about doing mon monogram. I am liking the blue colors so far.

For those who have them or who have considered them, is there any advice you can give me? I've included a photo of one that I'm liking so far. With the darker color as the interior, would that bleed onto the vachetta straps? Should I stick with a lighter color? Overtime, does the paint peel off? If so, should I just do the regular NF GM in monogram?

Please share any photos/advice you have :smile:

Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• monmonogram.png
    monmonogram.png
    270.5 KB · Views: 208
I don't have the NF, but the Speedy B 30 with the marine interior. I haven't experience any bleeding for the past 2 years I have it now and I use that bag quite often.
Concerning the mon monogram print, I have marine/gris and my print has not peeled since I have it and I did not baby it much. I usually wear with short strap as a crossbody (I am small) and wearing it that way the back with the stripes usually rubs against my body. Still no rubbing off of the print. Hope that helps.

That would be a lovely wedding gift! And such a special way to celebrate your new initials if you are changing your name ;) I've had my mon mono speedy 30 since 2013, no color bleeding, no issues. Congratulation on your upcoming wedding.

I don't have the NF, but the Speedy B 30 with the marine interior. I haven't experience any bleeding for the past 2 years I have it now and I use that bag quite often.
Concerning the mon monogram print, I have marine/gris and my print has not peeled since I have it and I did not baby it much. I usually wear with short strap as a crossbody (I am small) and wearing it that way the back with the stripes usually rubs against my body. Still no rubbing off of the print. Hope that helps.

Thanks so much! Do you happen to have a picture for reference? I'd love to see how it looks :smile:

That would be a lovely wedding gift! And such a special way to celebrate your new initials if you are changing your name ;) I've had my mon mono speedy 30 since 2013, no color bleeding, no issues. Congratulation on your upcoming wedding.

Thanks so much! Do you have any photos? I'd love to see it! Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

Hope you're well!

I'm getting married later this year and my fiance was asking if I had any ideas of a wedding gift. I am interested in adding the NF GM in monogram to my collection and was thinking about doing mon monogram. I am liking the blue colors so far.

For those who have them or who have considered them, is there any advice you can give me? I've included a photo of one that I'm liking so far. With the darker color as the interior, would that bleed onto the vachetta straps? Should I stick with a lighter color? Overtime, does the paint peel off? If so, should I just do the regular NF GM in monogram?

Please share any photos/advice you have :smile:

Thanks for the help!

You should ask in the clubhouse. Also there are tons of pics there...

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/personalized-mon-monogram-club.312741/