my oldie arrived!

ccbaggirl89

Mar 26, 2015
my oldie first arrived today and i'm so happy. :smile::heart:she's in perfect condition inside and out, except for some split tassels. and she turned out to be an A-tag indigo!!! thank you to everyone who helped with the color before i got it. i'm so happy with this. i sold an outremer city last year so this is my replacement. thanks for letting me share:smile: i'm in Bal heaven today....IMG_4884.JPG IMG_4886.JPG IMG_4887.JPG

my oldie first arrived today and i'm so happy. :smile::heart:she's in perfect condition inside and out, except for some split tassels. and she turned out to be an A-tag indigo!!! thank you to everyone who helped with the color before i got it. i'm so happy with this. i sold an outremer city last year so this is my replacement. thanks for letting me share:smile: i'm in Bal heaven today....View attachment 3648238 View attachment 3648239 View attachment 3648240
What a precious First!! She's a sweetie....love the color & she's in fabulous shape!! CONGRATS:heart::girlsigh::yahoo:

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Yeah .. CONGRATULATIONS!!! The tassels are an easy fix (have done TONS), and quite honestly .. the ones I've fixed never split again! Use a good leather glue (I use Aleene's - Leather & Suede Glue) with a fine brush and voila, tassels that look brand new! Have fun!!
Same here, it works very well!