So black boy in small?

Joejoejolly

Nov 23, 2008
Hi ladies!
Just wondering if any of you know if the so black boy come in the small size? Is the so black boy available in Canada? Absolutely drooling over the pictures being posted lately!
Thanks!

Yes, it came in the small size, but I don't think that size is as widely available as the old/new medium sizes. I live in the US and bought the small size through Bergdorf Goodman. As for availability in Canada, I believe I have seen a few members from Canada post about getting the old medium size, I am not sure about the small size in Canada, however. I think that availability is also extremely limited there, as well, for any of the so black pieces. You might try posting in the Canada shopping thread, found in the Chanel shopping section. The ladies there could probably offer more assistance on if they have spotted the small size and where. Good luck!

Thanks for replying! I'll definitely ask on the Canada thread. Is the so black boy very limited and rare? I'm new to Chanel. Sorry for asking so many questions! :smile:
Yes I believe this may be the first time Chanel has done a so black Boy. Good luck on your search!

I'm hoping to land a so black sq mini...if it ever comes to Aus

Members feel free to chime if I'm wrong!