Your Ferragamo in Action!

Hey guys!
In other forums I've been looking for threads like this one, I hope you don't mind if I share some shots of my Ferragamo goodies with you, I think so far this is a girls only club, I'd like to be a part of it as well, here are some shots of an outfit with my beloved briefcase.
Ferragamo revival leather briefcase:
FullSizeRender_1.jpg FullSizeRender_3.jpg FullSizeRender_2.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender_4.jpg

Hope you guys like it!

Hey guys!
In other forums I've been looking for threads like this one, I hope you don't mind if I share some shots of my Ferragamo goodies with you, I think so far this is a girls only club, I'd like to be a part of it as well, here are some shots of an outfit with my beloved briefcase.
View attachment 3645371 View attachment 3645372 View attachment 3645374 View attachment 3645375 View attachment 3645376

Hope you guys like it!
Love the briefcase and your whole look!

Hey guys!
View attachment 3645371 View attachment 3645372 View attachment 3645374 View attachment 3645375 View attachment 3645376

Hope you guys like it!
Your style is amazing! Love the briefcase and the shoes. Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: memo.alive
Hey guys!

Hope you guys like it!
Very nice look. Those shoes are really cool!