DBTY Question

Louish

Dec 28, 2014
Hi everyone

For those of you who have a single station DBTY bracelet- does it constantly spin round so you can't see the stone? I'm considering getting a colour by the yard bracelet.

Thank you

I wear 4 DBTY bracelets 247. I have them in single, three and six stones. Yes mine do spin around a third of the time. Make sure you size it half an inch longer than your wrist to avoid it spinning to the bottom all the time. I have that problem with my infinity bracelet. I also suggest that you get it in three stones so you can see one stone or two all the time.

I have a single stone, and it does flip over occasionally. It actually flips less than I thought it would, but I have my bracelet very fitted to my wrist. The great thing is that the bezels on Tiffany are so pretty that even when it flips, it still looks beautiful.

I have a single stone, and it does flip over occasionally. It actually flips less than I thought it would, but I have my bracelet very fitted to my wrist. The great thing is that the bezels on Tiffany are so pretty that even when it flips, it still looks beautiful.

I don't mind it flipping, I just don't want the stone to constantly be the other side of my wrist so I can't see it

Hi everyone

For those of you who have a single station DBTY bracelet- does it constantly spin round so you can't see the stone? I'm considering getting a colour by the yard bracelet.

Thank you
I have a colour by the yard bracelet and I fasten a charm on the clasp of the bracelet, the charm is heavier than the stone so therefore the stone stays at the top ...

I don't mind it flipping, I just don't want the stone to constantly be the other side of my wrist so I can't see it
Got it! Thanks for the clarification! Mine doesn't turn upside down at all. I wear mine as fitted as it can be while still having enough room to clasp it by myself. It might get off center, but it is never on the other side of my wrist. I hope this helps!

Got it! Thanks for the clarification! Mine doesn't turn upside down at all. I wear mine as fitted as it can be while still having enough room to clasp it by myself. It might get off center, but it is never on the other side of my wrist. I hope this helps!

That's good to know, thank you! I wear a green diamond eternity ring on my right hand & I'm tempted to get the green colour by the yard bracelet to match it

Reactions: Violet Bleu