Japanese fashion!!! where to buy?

evychew

Jan 16, 2007
I'm addicted to a japanese fashion magazine called "vivi." The clothes in there are just unbelievably cute!!!

But, where can I find the same/similar clothing styles without flying to japan (i don't have time this summer:tdown:)? Any online retailers or stores in the US that i don't know about? Do share please! :heart:

^
Hey, I know Vivi from the features including Ayumi Hamasaki and she wears a lots of luxury brands like Dior and Louis Vuitton. Especially with LV, you'd easily be on your way to a "japanese style" as almost half of the japanese women owns an LV item. ;) Good Luck!

I always hire a personal shopper to buy clothing in Japan and ship it to me.. Express mail is pretty high.. basically I can buy any wear from Shibuya Japan.. but just have to show pictures^^ Their fee is about $7 U.S. per item.. but JP clothing is not cheap.. basically, is like 70-80 sometimes more depends on what you buy.

lol.. it's true that alot of styles are like F21 or H&M, but I think 1. JP clothing has better quality 2. It's harder to see anyone else with the exact same outfit as you do..

I really hate it when I purchased something I love and wear it.. but then you also see some other girl wearing it too.. it's ok if the girl is hot.. but then.. if the girl is really poor in dressing.. it kinda makes me wonder if I have a bad taste... maybe it's just me..lol

Zipia.net

...is a Korean website but they have such nice clothes, very similar to Japanese styles. They do ship overseas but it's $500US minimum order I think? Maybe you could get some people to chip in with you? Oh, and you have to register and login to view the prices - kind of annoying but once you do you'll be adding everything to your basket. Most pieces are around $20-30US!

I really hate it when I purchased something I love and wear it.. but then you also see some other girl wearing it too.. it's ok if the girl is hot.. but then.. if the girl is really poor in dressing.. it kinda makes me wonder if I have a bad taste... maybe it's just me..lol

i'm like that too :P