iPhone 7 plus eye-trunk

annmac

Imabaghag
O.G.
Mar 26, 2011
Hello everyone! I wanted to ask everyone for your opinion. Would you get the eye-trunk for yourself? Is it worth it? Some say that you we use our iPhone everyday and that it would be worth buying. What do you guys think? TIA [emoji4]IMG_1490382233.958762.jpg

They are pretty expensive and they become obsolete as soon as you change your phone. I don't think its worth it. :tdown: Plus, the case is more expensive than the phone lol

I don't think it's worth pay $1000+ for a phone case. There will be new phones out there every year with difference body shape. What would you do with a new phone and a old case? I learned my lesson:crybaby:

Thank you [emoji4]

1) As others have pointed out, the technology changes so fast that I would feel silly spending that much money on an item that could be obsolete in a few months.
2) I think it's tacky AF. Just my opinion of course.
3) A quick search on eBay will show you that the web is flooded with fake EyeTrunks.

So for me it's a big giant "pass."

^^ Just kidding. I kinda like the look of it but I can't justify buying it for my 7 Plus now as I know for sure I'll have the new phone on launch day this September (#AppleFanBoy). If they make the new Eye-Trunk case for the 8 I'd get it though so I can maximize the time I can use the case with my phone as 8S might likely to adopt the same design as the 8.

Reactions: fabuleux