Need advice on the minis

Mar 1, 2013
Dear TPF friends, which mini will you prefer from the 17SS? A SQUARE so black in distressed calfskin or a rect chevron caviar mini?

Sorry I don't have a pic. But I am offered a so black SQUARE calf mini right now. Not sure if I should take it or wait for the RECT caviar chevron mini.

My current minis as the attached pic.

Thanks for any input,:hugs:

Attachments

• 1EC63D48-B4E7-4DFE-9EE3-430B15CE11BD.jpg
    1EC63D48-B4E7-4DFE-9EE3-430B15CE11BD.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 842
Beautiful collection. I wish I can get my hands on so black mini in either square or rectangular.

I was informed that there isn't much chevron caviar mini this season. None of your current minis duplicate the so black. So I think if you think you will use it and enjoy it, it might not be a bad addition to your current collection.

(I am considering between a mini in lamb skin in blue and a m/l in lamb skin in black. I am hesitating because the m/l is a pre-owned one.)

Do you have a preference between the sq or mini size? I ask given the different length chains. I have a few mini's and have vowed no more, but when I saw the so black Rect i loved it, it's modern looking and as I don't have any so black pieces this filled a gap for me. But I love the look so much that I think I want an m/l also....! Both of your options are beautiful and coveted, good luck deciding!

Do you have a preference between the sq or mini size? I ask given the different length chains. I have a few mini's and have vowed no more, but when I saw the so black Rect i loved it, it's modern looking and as I don't have any so black pieces this filled a gap for me. But I love the look so much that I think I want an m/l also....! Both of your options are beautiful and coveted, good luck deciding!
Thank you so much! Yes, I wasn't a fan of so black before as I always prefer black x shiny classic gold hardware.

But today I saw the so black square mini the first time irl and tried it on. It looks very chic and the crinkled calfskin looks much better than pictures.

Reactions: revitalise
Yes, I would also prefer the so black more in a rect shape. Rect looks more classic and holds more. But the so black rect is completely sold out. I love the modern look of the so black mini but my only choice is the square shape.

But I also love the chevron caviar rect mini:sad: