Keepall 45 Club!

Lock in another suitcase, or put it in the closet.

If you don't need the room serviced, put the do not disturb sign. Though they have to clean every so often depending on their policy/schedules.

But I don't think there's much to worry about. Enjoy traveling with your Keepall!!

Reactions: prepster
I think it depends on the airline! Some are more strict than others. I have taken my monogram keepall 50 bandouliere as a "purse" with my rolling carry-on suitcase. It does make me nervous each time though but so far I have yet to be denied.

Reactions: Haute to Trot
Hey folks....I'm looking at the Keepall 45 Bandouliere in the Mono Macassar, as a carry on bag for travel. I'm wondering what sort of capacity this has inside to store other LV bags in it, during transit. I ask because I think I would like this for my "personal item" carry on, but....for vacation trips, I likely would need a moderately sized crossbody daily bag for when I reach my destination ....and for work trips, thinking I might want to actually put my Neverfull GM inside it.

I have seen a video online where someone put their Duomo crossbody in it and were able to put other items in around it as well. So "check" for the vacation scenario. But what about the Neverfull GM? Logically, it sort of seems like as long as the Neverfull wasn't packed to the brim, this shouldn't be a problem.

What do you think?

When you store the NF in it flat, it should work. I think packed, it will be difficult to place in the Macassar.

I have the Macassar, too and a NF MM. I usually put my NF MM in my suitcase, not in the Macassar. But I have had my Pochette Metis additionally to laptop and other stuff in the Macassar.

The 45 can actually hold quite a bit inside, in terms of being a carryon (spare clothes, book/magazine, tablet, smaller travel pouch, snacks, etc.), and the NF GM will definitely fit if you cinch in the sides before folding it down. Depending on how you pack you may be able to get away with partially filling the NF before cinching and then resting it on its side.

The 45 fits a lot!
Be aware though that when you fly anything else than Business or First, the 45 is not a personal item but a carry on bag. Some companies are lenient but you might get some angry stares. Lol

Reactions: lizaariani59
When you store the NF in it flat, it should work. I think packed, it will be difficult to place in the Macassar.

I have the Macassar, too and a NF MM. I usually put my NF MM in my suitcase, not in the Macassar. But I have had my Pochette Metis additionally to laptop and other stuff in the Macassar.
Thanks....I'm not an overly big fan of putting my LVs in checked luggage. I have had my suitcase broken into at least twice in the last 7 years....fortunately nothing stolen. BUT, I don't ever pack anything valuable in the suitcase (Jewelry goes carry on with me, laptop, LVs, etc.). So, it really is about getting the Neverfull side my carryon.

The 45 can actually hold quite a bit inside, in terms of being a carryon (spare clothes, book/magazine, tablet, smaller travel pouch, snacks, etc.), and the NF GM will definitely fit if you cinch in the sides before folding it down. Depending on how you pack you may be able to get away with partially filling the NF before cinching and then resting it on its side.
Excellent....that is exactly what I'm hoping to be able to do. Thank you!

The 45 fits a lot!
Be aware though that when you fly anything else than Business or First, the 45 is not a personal item but a carry on bag. Some companies are lenient but you might get some angry stares. Lol
Yes, very aware of this scenario. The only time I will need to use the keepall as my personal item will be on international trips. Fortunately, when it is for work, my company pays for business class. Also fortunate, that since I travel so much for work, I always have plenty of miles to use for business class upgrades when we travel on vacation. Work travel can have some perks. :smile:

Yes, very aware of this scenario. The only time I will need to use the keepall as my personal item will be on international trips. Fortunately, when it is for work, my company pays for business class. Also fortunate, that since I travel so much for work, I always have plenty of miles to use for business class upgrades when we travel on vacation. Work travel can have some perks. :smile:
Oh yes I hear you: it would be hard to go back to coach - especially when I fly to and from Europe. I know a lot of people don't care, but it's a part of the trip that means a lot to me!!

The 45 fits a lot!

I just purchased a Keepall 45 Bandouliere and was hoping to bring it on a plane as a "personal item", so this information makes me sad. Lol! Is it not able to fit under a seat?

But full it would take nearly all the space for your leg under the seat, at least when flying economy... I can imagine that the cabin crew might suggest, putting it in the overhead bin.