Confidential Bracelet Review

I confess I was not familiar with the name of this bracelet, so when I saw the title, I thought this was some sort of secret thread. :lol::lol:

:lol: That cracks me up.

I was thinking this bracelet might not even go well stacked with other bangles. It is stiff (which I expected). But it is almost too stiff and small to really slide back and forth. I purchased it to wear as a low key FUN casual item. Something that no one would be able to even tell was LV unless they looked closely. However it comes across as too casual for me. It looks like I have put my ponytail around my wrist. Like some people do when they let their hair down. Which is all well and fine but I don't want to spend $250 for that look. :facepalm:

LemonDrop, I had the same reaction! I'm so disappointed, I too was hoping for a fun, casual look. I have smaller wrists and it was definitely too small and stiff. Sent it back immediately. [emoji853]

Reactions: LemonDrop
Haha, yes I have read that from others and agree that some of the colors remind me of elastic for your hair. The one that changed my mind is the Damier Azur Keep It bracelet for $220. I also got a size 17 due to my small wrist. I stupidly sold it after not wearing it enough and I may just buy it again!

Hi OP! I can totally see what you mean.
Theyre meant to be stacked with eachother. If you get the right size, the gold connecting hardware does not rotate on the wrist and stays on top. Stacking 2-4 all in monogram is very pretty and the gold draws your eye to the canvas pattern. Mixing up the different canvas options is super pretty too.