Scarves Ode to Parures de Samouraïs

No, I haven't forgotten it, it's just that the store didn't have it anymore when I went back yesterday! And then now, the funds I would have used for this need to appropriated elsewhere.

I do find myself thinking: Does DH *really* need a car??? Do I *have* to send the boy to summer camp???

This is how I know I am officially scarf-crazy.
reminds me of this (SCNR) - I hope you understand this kind of humor...
Real problems.png

As this fabulous Aline Honoré design finally slips into the boutiques it is becoming quite a hit for s/s 2017. To help everyone trying to sort out colorways and names, I put together this handy reference. Start obsessing! [emoji254]

View attachment 3639617
Thanks for doing this B!

Croisette and moma, CW02 looks gorgeous on you both! This is the one I am most drawn to.

No, I haven't forgotten it, it's just that the store didn't have it anymore when I went back yesterday! And then now, the funds I would have used for this need to appropriated elsewhere.

I do find myself thinking: Does DH *really* need a car??? Do I *have* to send the boy to summer camp???

This is how I know I am officially scarf-crazy.

I totally get it - with H I feel like there's always a deadline - Get It NOW before it's gone!!!! Ack ack ack!!! - that sometimes conflicts with whatever else is going on in my life. And summer activities have gotten RIDICULOUSLY expensive (I pay more for DSs to go for three weeks than my parents paid for me to go for the whole summer!) But as these are just trickling into the stores I do think you have a little window of time to plot your next purchase. [emoji41]

Reactions: Marmota and csetcos