Beige Jumbo Pen Mark.. would you buy?

lilacto

O.G.
Jan 12, 2009
Hello All,

I have been looking for a beige jumbo caviar GHW for really long , sadly my store never got one when it was brought back as a seasonal piece.

I came across one at a consignment store. Its from 2016 and the outside is pristine.. sadly the inside flap has pen marks. Probably why the owner is selling for a good price. (Pic attached)

Would leather surgeons be able to fix this, and how much would it cost? Would you buy this bag?? channel1_9_.jpg

Personally I would wait as it would bother me but it depends on whether you can live with it
Its worth waiting as they will come back in stock again and you can get one in perfect condition :smile:

It depends on you. My pre-loved jumbo came with quite a good amount of wear on the inside (no pen marks or stains, just some scratches). Personally, scratch marks (tiny ones) don't bother me much. But pen marks would. So if it's me, I'll look for another one. But if it doesn't bother you that much and the bag is at a good price, then I say go for it.

If the outside is pristine, the price is great, and that's the only issue, yes!

Wouldn't bother me on the inside.

Personally I would wait as it would bother me but it depends on whether you can live with it
Its worth waiting as they will come back in stock again and you can get one in perfect condition :smile:

If the outside is perfect then yes. I think leather surgeons can fix it

You could email leather surgeons before you buy to see if the pen marks can be removed.

It depends on you. My pre-loved jumbo came with quite a good amount of wear on the inside (no pen marks or stains, just some scratches). Personally, scratch marks (tiny ones) don't bother me much. But pen marks would. So if it's me, I'll look for another one. But if it doesn't bother you that much and the bag is at a good price, then I say go for it.

I'd get her. Then a lil goof-off would clean it up real nice!

If it's half price, I'd just swoop it up hehe. As long as the outside is pristine

Thank you guys, I wanted to ask what is a good price for it? It is for 3300 USD... is that good?

Thank you guys, I wanted to ask what is a good price for it? It is for 3300 USD... is that good?
That's a VERY good price...Does it come with all the bells and whistles? (card, dustbag, box). Personally though, the pen marks would bother me just because I'm kinda OCD like that with my expensive bags...lol.
On that note, why on earth women would put retractable pens inside their Chanel bags, I really don't know :no::tdown::eek:

I'm kinda OCD like that with my expensive bags...lol.
On that note, why on earth women would put retractable pens inside their Chanel bags, I really don't know :no::tdown::eek:

Me too, actually I have never bought a preowned bag, but I need to go this route for the beige. Its my Unicorn and Holy Grain, the one that has soooo eluded me. I did not have the dough to buy one when it was a classic and when I had finally gotten ready to get the beige they took it off the classic collection! Then when they introduced it my boutique did not get it :sad: and I have generally lusted over it...

And now I see this one and Im almost angry with the Lady for ruining her bag with a pen! I would keep my pen in a case or something atleast!!!

Reactions: Bisoux78