• Pocket organiser

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Card holder epi

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters

mrs magoo

Apr 5, 2013
Hi my dear tpf fellows!
I'm going to Paris this weekend like every spring , and of course I'm going to visit one of the LV boutiques (I think the one in Avenue Montaigne).
I'm saving for a new bag for my birthday in june, but I would like to pick a little something, so my budget is 300-400 euro.
I 'm considering the round coin purse, the key pouch in vernis, or in epi rabat (in red I think), the cosmetic pouch in epi coquelicot or noir, or in vernis (I don't have anything in vernis right now), or the jeanne wallet in monogram (stil can't decide wich colour, love the indigo pouch but I' m not so much in the rose ballerine for istance...
I'm also considering the pocket organizer in azur, or monogram, and the card holder, I think in epi.....
As you can see I'm pretty confused about all that cute stuff, and I've changed my mind every single day in the last weeks.
Of course I will listen to my heart when I'll be there and see IRL but , you know, I really would like to know your opinions and feelings, and suggestions .

I still own the key pochette in monogram, mini pochette in damier ebene, pochette monogram old model, toiletry pouch 19 monogram , and ZCP in damier azur (this is for the slg).
I really would like your opinions.
Please vote

Hi my dear tpf fellows!
I'm going to Paris this weekend like every spring , and of course I'm going to visit one of the LV boutiques (I think the one in Avenue Montaigne).
I'm saving for a new bag for my birthday in june, but I would like to pick a little something, so my budget is 300-400 euro.
I 'm considering the round coin purse, the key pouch in vernis, or in epi rabat (in red I think), the cosmetic pouch in epi coquelicot or noir, or in vernis (I don't have anything in vernis right now), or the jeanne wallet in monogram (stil can't decide wich colour, love the indigo pouch but I' m not so much in the rose ballerine for istance...
I'm also considering the pocket organizer in azur, or monogram, and the card holder, I think in epi.....
As you can see I'm pretty confused about all that cute stuff, and I've changed my mind every single day in the last weeks.
Of course I will listen to my heart when I'll be there and see IRL but , you know, I really would like to know your opinions and feelings, and suggestions .

I still own the key pochette in monogram, mini pochette in damier ebene, pochette monogram old model, toiletry pouch 19 monogram , and ZCP in damier azur (this is for the slg).
I really would like your opinions.
Please vote
The Cles in vernis has my vote due to functionality (it can be used as a coin purse, mini wallet, card holder, actual key pouch, etc.) as well as the fact that you don't have anything in vernis right now.

Reactions: kadelle
The Cles in vernis has my vote due to functionality (it can be used as a coin purse, mini wallet, card holder, actual key pouch, etc.) as well as the fact that you don't have anything in vernis right now.

cles, so many uses, beautiful, can be used daily and in any bag, one of my best LV buys mine is in blueberry.

Vernis Cles

Yes vernis cles in blueberry a very cute and useful addition in my opinion :smile:

It seems that the vernis cles catch the most!
I would use it for my extra cards, points cards, and business cards, even if many people say it doesn't fit that much.

Another concern I have is are they durable, or easy to scratch?

Reactions: j19