• Total voters

Orangefanatic

Dec 7, 2014
This is my second SO...
I have equal number of B & K
Currently use K more as i have 3 kids. But definitely like look of B
My first SO is B (Etoupe + BE) brushed ghw

Thinking another SO B
I have been craving for Anemone & Blue sapphire... both colours available this round. :facepalm:

Can someone please help to decide?

I dont have any purple in my collection
I have blue thalassa & cobalt blue in my collection

TIA

Yay! If it were my choice purple, but my HG would be in the color raisin. Seems, you like the blue family. However, depending on the tone of purple chosen it can be almost the next black in being able to match most outfits. Good luck and have fun with your order!

Reactions: Orangefanatic
Both Anemone and Blue Sapphire are stunning colours, but seeing as you already have two blues in your collection I would say Anemone. Anemone is really a gorgeous colour, and imo a bit more special than Blue Sapphire.
If you really crave Blue Sapphire you could take lining in that colour maybe :smile:

You read my mind ......:graucho:

Yay! If it were my choice purple, but my HG would be in the color raisin. Seems, you like the blue family. However, depending on the tone of purple chosen it can be almost the next black in being able to match most outfits. Good luck and have fun with your order!

Raisin is another killer....however I like to have "pop purple"

Thank you for your opinions.
Im searching for Anemone SO birkin....thru google and this forum. But can't see many bi-colour ones.
What do you think with RJ lining? Other colour suggestions?
My 1st one is very conservative, so thinking lining colour also match with handle and side of the body. If its not too advantageous.

And Togo VS Evercolour?

Im sorry if Im asking too many questions, but If I don't plan ahead, I will just impulsively decide.

Anemone with Bleu Saphir lining, contrast stitching in Cobalt or a brighter blue, brushed GHW....this way you get both your colors :biggrin:
I don't usually go for bright colors, but Anemone is a very versatile color in a Birkin. Personally I prefer not to do contrast handles, sangles, etc., especially on a B where you can see the interior easily and when you can do contrast stitch, plus this lets the Anemone shine.