Current minis in Paris

jenlee402

O.G.
Jun 9, 2009
Hi all
My cousin will be in Paris this weekend, and I am asking her to get a black caviar or calfskin mini for me. I've called the Rue Cambon boutique, and they told me that only chevron is in stock. I am planning to call the other boutiques as well as I prefer quilted.
I know caviar/calfskin leather varies from season to season, and because I am buying this sight unseen, I am hoping that some of you can share your black minis from the current season, so I know what I'm getting.
Really appreciate it!! Thanks!

Hi all
My cousin will be in Paris this weekend, and I am asking her to get a black caviar or calfskin mini for me. I've called the Rue Cambon boutique, and they told me that only chevron is in stock. I am planning to call the other boutiques as well as I prefer quilted.
I know caviar/calfskin leather varies from season to season, and because I am buying this sight unseen, I am hoping that some of you can share your black minis from the current season, so I know what I'm getting.

I don't think there are any other black caviar rectangular minis this season apart from the 'so black' version. There is a charcoal caviar square (rhw) mini with quilting that I've seen, or a black caviar pure square mini (no quilting) with gold hardware.

The square minis were available the other day.

Reactions: RasberryLV
Black caviar square minis only pure( plain leather) I saw from the whole act II list. Iridescent grained calfskin is available in black mini ghw. Quilted square minis only available in silver and dark charcoal metalic caviar.

Hi all

Hi there!

Was the chevron mini in black caviar or lamb? Wondering if u knew?

Thanks!

For 17P, i think the only black mini caviar/calfskin available is:
-mini chevron square caviar shw
-pure (no quilt) mini rectangular&square caviar brushed ghw
-so black mini rectangular&square in calfskin
-mini charcoal square caviar with rhw

Thanks, when does the season end? How long these will be available? I really want a mini black caviar rectangle with GHW, but it looks like that's not an option, so I'd have to go with the "so black".

I don't think there are any other black caviar rectangular minis this season apart from the 'so black' version. There is a charcoal caviar square (rhw) mini with quilting that I've seen, or a black caviar pure square mini (no quilting) with gold hardware.

The square minis were available the other day.
Thanks for the reply!
I am wondering if the boutiques there are still carrying stock from 17P and 17 cruise? The ones you've listed are from 17S I believe.

Black caviar square minis only pure( plain leather) I saw from the whole act II list. Iridescent grained calfskin is available in black mini ghw. Quilted square minis only available in silver and dark charcoal metalic caviar.

Wow how does the iridescent grained calfskin in black mini ghw looks like?? :nuts:

I am also interested in knowing if the Paris stores are carrying minis from 17C. I am dying to get a Black rectangular mini (any leather) with gold hardware. Has anyone seen this recently in Paris? Do they let you pay over the phone and then pick up? I'm the US, but my great aunt lives in Paris.