Chloe Marcie......

Pradagal

Lifeslittleluxury
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
Hello,

Has anyone ordered from Mytheresa.com? How was your experience? They have a bag in a gorgeous color that I can't find anywhere else. I normally like to stick to the BIG boutiques or Department stores, but nobody has this color. Any suggestions?
Thank you!1:flowers:

Hello,

Has anyone ordered from Mytheresa.com? How was your experience? They have a bag in a gorgeous color that I can't find anywhere else. I normally like to stick to the BIG boutiques or Department stores, but nobody has this color. Any suggestions?
Thank you!1:flowers:
I've ordered quite a few things from there, they are a big department store in Germany and only sell authentic goods. I am in the U.K. And returns are free. They are very good, hope this helps.

I've ordered quite a few things from there, they are a big department store in Germany and only sell authentic goods. I am in the U.K. And returns are free. They are very good, hope this helps.
Thank you so much! It helps a lot:smile: I am going to order from them. They have a GORGEOUS color Chloe I haven't seen anywhere else.