c17-5.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 959
  • c17-6.jpg
    c17-6.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 757
  • c17-8.jpg
    c17-8.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 779
I like the bag shape -- especially on the larger size in that gorgeous suede -- but I really don't like the gold handles! Something about the hardware is just bothering me. Maybe it will grow on me?

Reactions: GemsBerry
I like the bag as a statement piece but it's that burgundy color I'm really after. I hope to get Marcie or Lexa in this color if they make them.
I love the shoes!!

Love love the larger half moon suede version, more practical than the round one. TBH I have nothing other than spare change thats round and would fit inside. Also her last collection for Chloe

I do not like any of the bags. The circle shape is a real turn off for me. I also wonder how heavy they are with those metal handles. The large one that is a half circle looks the best of the bunch.

Reactions: ShariLee
Not really--the half circle one if the most appealing for me as well. I don't like the handles--really limits the functionality, although do understand these are more statement type bags.

Not a fan of the round one handheld, maybe it will look better crossbody or on the shoulder. I really love the big bag though, especially in that (motty grey?) colour.

I don't know, I was trying to work out if I like it, or not, when I saw it in the show...

Think I prefer the half moon one, but I would really prefer if it were soft and slouchy and didn't have the handles (so, a different bag, really!).

I prefer casual, cleaner lines and don't want unnecessary weight in a larger bag.

Also, if a bag is soft and slouchy, you can just gather it up by the (soft) shoulder strap; so, you don't need handles, anyway.

ETA: Just occurred to me that you would probably be scrabbling on the leather/suede, all the time, to pick up those handles (if you ever used them), leaving scratches/marks...

Might be better to just use the strap, anyway.

Last edited: