First time chanel boutique experience - classic flap dream come true!

eggz716

Feb 19, 2017
Hi tPF members!
Purse Forum has helped me so much with learning all about Chanel bags and what I like, I wanted to share my personal experience walking into a Chanel boutique for the first time! Hope to help some other chanel newbies as well! For me this was a big deal just to walk inside Chanel. I never dreamed I could ever own such a beautiful bag and always admired from afar. I was so nervous going to the boutique! I had been in touch with a lovely SA who I told I was stopping in one day to look for a black caviar classic flap with gold hardware. I'm a small bag kind of gal and was actually debating between the small and medium before visiting the boutique.

I walked into my local boutique last week, I was warmly greeted by someone in the store. I quickly found the SA I was in contact with. She offered me a Perrier water. She was incredibly sweet and helpful. She pulled out many different classic flaps for me to look at. Jumbos, mediums, different hardwares, different leathers, and I tried them all on. She also brought out some minis and reissues and was happy to show them all to me. She didn't rush me at all. I asked about the small size and she said the smalls are being discontinued in boutiques since the size is so close to a medium, good info to know :smile: I also asked about price increases since I often would read about it in my research. The SA said that price increases correlate with the value of the euro so didn't seem like a price increase was occurring in the near future. I finally decided on the medium black classic flap with gold hardware. She actually had most of the bags I looked at in stock so I was able to walk out with my dream bag that day! I also looked at earrings and picked up some CC studs :smile: The SA brought me some champagne to celebrate and wrapped it all up as beautifully as I've seen in all the tPF reveals!

Overall I was really amazed at how friendly and warm the SAs were and they made me feel so comfortable! It meant so much to me to be able to have worked hard to buy myself this beautiful handbag. Below are some pics I took at the store, my earrings, and a couple mod shots out in the sunlight. I just LOVE how the gold glows!
IMG_4095.JPG
IMG_4102.JPG
IMG_4108.JPG
IMG_4123.JPG
IMG_4136.JPG
IMG_4148.JPG

Hi tPF members!
Purse Forum has helped me so much with learning all about Chanel bags and what I like, I wanted to share my personal experience walking into a Chanel boutique for the first time! Hope to help some other chanel newbies as well! For me this was a big deal just to walk inside Chanel. I never dreamed I could ever own such a beautiful bag and always admired from afar. I was so nervous going to the boutique! I had been in touch with a lovely SA who I told I was stopping in one day to look for a black caviar classic flap with gold hardware. I'm a small bag kind of gal and was actually debating between the small and medium before visiting the boutique.

I walked into my local boutique last week, I was warmly greeted by someone in the store. I quickly found the SA I was in contact with. She offered me a Perrier water. She was incredibly sweet and helpful. She pulled out many different classic flaps for me to look at. Jumbos, mediums, different hardwares, different leathers, and I tried them all on. She also brought out some minis and reissues and was happy to show them all to me. She didn't rush me at all. I asked about the small size and she said the smalls are being discontinued in boutiques since the size is so close to a medium, good info to know :smile: I also asked about price increases since I often would read about it in my research. The SA said that price increases correlate with the value of the euro so didn't seem like a price increase was occurring in the near future. I finally decided on the medium black classic flap with gold hardware. She actually had most of the bags I looked at in stock so I was able to walk out with my dream bag that day! I also looked at earrings and picked up some CC studs :smile: The SA brought me some champagne to celebrate and wrapped it all up as beautifully as I've seen in all the tPF reveals!

Overall I was really amazed at how friendly and warm the SAs were and they made me feel so comfortable! It meant so much to me to be able to have worked hard to buy myself this beautiful handbag. Below are some pics I took at the store, my earrings, and a couple mod shots out in the sunlight. I just LOVE how the gold glows!
View attachment 3641417
View attachment 3641419
View attachment 3641420
View attachment 3641422
View attachment 3641423
View attachment 3641425
I'm so happy you had a wonderful experience! Your bag is beautiful, enjoy it :smile:

Reactions: eggz716