Hamilton Hotties' Clubhouse!!

Question for you pebbled-leather Hamilton ladies: I got a "steal" of a deal on a soft, mauve w/snake-like patterned handles/strap in the large N/S Hamilton on eBay. Bag arrived new, but the person I bought it from kind of folded up wonky and mailed it in a flat rate box. I've pulled it out & stuffed it, but how long does it take for these crazy folds/creases to ever go away?! TIA!

So I ended up getting 2 more Hamiltons one in black and the other in Navy I went back to Herberger's and got the black one [emoji121]️ and then randomly found the navy one at TJ Maxx ! So in the span of a couple weeks I now have 3 Hamiltons !

View attachment 3658769
View attachment 3658770
View attachment 3641258

My first Hamilton E/W Satchel in the color luggage with GHW I got it on clearance at Dillard's it was such a steal I had to get it ! I am very surprised with how much I can fit in it ! I know I am late to the game but I guess better late then never lol

I feel foolish, I downsized my Hamilton and selma collection then now see a dark dune e/w at marshalls two weeks ago for 149.00 and had to get her as I never bought the e /w just owned the larger version.... And then dillards is selling luggage and black e/w for 118 today!!!! Omg. I hate buying cause of price as I so often do especially with Michael kors, but 118.00??????! Omg. I bought both colors. What would you all do?

Reactions: LovingLV81
I feel foolish, I downsized my Hamilton and selma collection then now see a dark dune e/w at marshalls two weeks ago for 149.00 and had to get her as I never bought the e /w just owned the larger version.... And then dillards is selling luggage and black e/w for 118 today!!!! Omg. I hate buying cause of price as I so often do especially with Michael kors, but 118.00??????! Omg. I bought both colors. What would you all do?

Buy them !!! That is what I would .. scoop then up while you can [emoji8]

Buy them !!! That is what I would .. scoop then up while you can [emoji8]
I forgot to share I did just that.....I now own three medium saffiano hamiltons......dark dune, black and luggage and three large saffiano hamiltons in black, luggage and ballet. not to mention my 4 soft leathers from 2012......ridiculous I try to downsize this bag and the bam......more in my house! MK sales are INSANE and they just give these things away, how can one resist the urge to buy?! ha

Reactions: LovingLV81