In need of suggestions

There are so many. Can you help us narrow it down a little? Do you want it to have an optional shoulder strap? Satchel or flap? Are you ok with significant branding or no? Will you use this for day, work, night, going out?

And probably the biggest question - what is your price range?

:smile:

There are so many. Can you help us narrow it down a little? Do you want it to have an optional shoulder strap? Satchel or flap? Are you ok with significant branding or no? Will you use this for day, work, night, going out?

And probably the biggest question - what is your price range?

:smile:
Thanks for your questions. I've recently been drawn to the LV Alma PM. I think this bag is stunning in epi, noir with silver hardware. I've not seen it in person yet but am pretty sure that's the size I want. I just want to consider all my options before making a final decision.

Thanks for your questions. I've recently been drawn to the LV Alma PM. I think this bag is stunning in epi, noir with silver hardware. I've not seen it in person yet but am pretty sure that's the size I want. I just want to consider all my options before making a final decision.

When I read your first post, my immediate thought was the Alma PM in epi noir. I have it and love it! It's such a classic!

When I read your first post, my immediate thought was the Alma PM in epi noir. I have it and love it! It's such a classic!
So glad to hear you love yours! It is a stunning bag. My concern is the width of the base and the stiffness rendering it hard to get in & out of. Do you find these concerns to be valid or does the beauty of the bag outweigh these concerns? I'm also thinking if I do buy this bag, I would like to get a shoulder strap of some kind (either initially or later) just for the convenience of throwing it on my shoulder when necessary. I have seen 10-20 year old epi bags here on the forum and they look BRAND NEW!!!!!! Epi looks like it ages really well which is a huge plus. I bought an Alma BB a few months ago and returned it. I didn't like it cross body and it looked too small hand held. But it is so gorgeous, I think a PM would look better. Thank you so much for your opinion.

So glad to hear you love yours! It is a stunning bag. My concern is the width of the base and the stiffness rendering it hard to get in & out of. Do you find these concerns to be valid or does the beauty of the bag outweigh these concerns? I'm also thinking if I do buy this bag, I would like to get a shoulder strap of some kind (either initially or later) just for the convenience of throwing it on my shoulder when necessary. I have seen 10-20 year old epi bags here on the forum and they look BRAND NEW!!!!!! Epi looks like it ages really well which is a huge plus. I bought an Alma BB a few months ago and returned it. I didn't like it cross body and it looked too small hand held. But it is so gorgeous, I think a PM would look better. Thank you so much for your opinion.

I have the shoulder strap as well and feel like it makes the bag more versatile. I prefer to wear it either handheld or on the shoulder although I've occasionally worn t cross body (I'm not much a crossbody person).

I don't have an issue getting things in and out of the bag. Sometimes if I'm using it handheld and constantly taking things in and out of it, I'll leave it partially unzipped and I've never had an issue.

I've had the bag since 2015 and it looks new. I feel like epi leather is extremely hard wearing and ages very well. The bag has also held its structure. I think the only signs of wear are minor, very light scratches on the hardware which is to be expected.

I have the shoulder strap as well and feel like it makes the bag more versatile. I prefer to wear it either handheld or on the shoulder although I've occasionally worn t cross body (I'm not much a crossbody person).

I don't have an issue getting things in and out of the bag. Sometimes if I'm using it handheld and constantly taking things in and out of it, I'll leave it partially unzipped and I've never had an issue.

I've had the bag since 2015 and it looks new. I feel like epi leather is extremely hard wearing and ages very well. The bag has also held its structure. I think the only signs of wear are minor, very light scratches on the hardware which is to be expected.
Thank you for your description. Yes, if I want a structured bag, I want it to stay structured and not soften with age. If the only sign of wear is on your hardware after 2 years, that is really good news. I actually AM a cross body person, but I like my cross bodies to be soft and mold to my body. I have 2 H Evy's that satisfy that need. This new purchase needs to be structured and hand held for the most part. Thanks again for your responses.