Which LV bags are going to be discontinued soon?

I heard from so many people that the pm on mono canvas is discontinued which makes zero sense considering how popular it is. Customer service said it is NOT discontinued but all wait lists in Australia are closed as they cannot fulfil demand. Where do these rumours keep coming from it's so frustrating!! Part of me things maybe it is coming from lv so people buy the emp versions. Maybe there is another price rise on the way or maybe it's having design tweaks. I have no idea but I wish the rumours would stop either way

I heard from so many people that the pm on mono canvas is discontinued which makes zero sense considering how popular it is. Customer service said it is NOT discontinued but all wait lists in Australia are closed as they cannot fulfil demand. Where do these rumours keep coming from it's so frustrating!! Part of me things maybe it is coming from lv so people buy the emp versions. Maybe there is another price rise on the way or maybe it's having design tweaks. I have no idea but I wish the rumours would stop either way
I called the 866 number a couple of days ago and the lady I spoke with said the same thing. It's not being discontinued. It's a permanent item, but it is sold out right now. She said there were 287 people currently on the waitlist in the U.S. She recommended that I wait a couple of weeks and that it should be available on the website. I'm going to the LV closest to me this weekend so I'm going to ask the SA that my friend works with about it as well.