L.A.M.B. Cheetah is in!!!!

MissNovember

Miss N's Boudoir!
May 5, 2007
Got a call from my fierce SA @ Nordies, who told me that they received a few of the new L.A.M.B. Cheetah and Black signature print!

I ended up ordering the Large Kingston Bowler in Cheetah and took home the Esquivel as well (first pic). These bags are so cute!!! The Esquivel is more of a 'frame' type bag and just a really nice size.

The Black signature print IRL is stunning. It's got hints of Silver....yum!

I took these pictures for you ladies, even though they looked at me like I was totally nuckin' futs! LOL :roflmfao:

Attachments

• Esquivel.jpg
    Esquivel.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 549
  • lambcheetah.jpg 001.jpg
    lambcheetah.jpg 001.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 410
  • lambcheetah.jpg 002.jpg
    lambcheetah.jpg 002.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 333
  • lambcheetah.jpg 003.jpg
    lambcheetah.jpg 003.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 347
  • lambcheetah.jpg 004.jpg
    lambcheetah.jpg 004.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 429
Are the bags in the right-hand picture a gray logo? I like those! That cheetah is wild! I like it, but I don't think it is for me. The rasta is almost more flash than I can comfortably carry!

Are the bags in the right-hand picture a gray logo? I like those! That cheetah is wild! I like it, but I don't think it is for me. The rasta is almost more flash than I can comfortably carry!

They're actually Black with a hint of Silver. They are really, really pretty in person. I wanted to take one of those home too but my husband was with me! :wtf: LOL

I was just fiddling with the Esquivel and I didn't realize that it opens up down the sides so that you can really fit a lot in that little sucker! Which is good because I was worried that it might be too small for me!

So here it is, in my newly updated collection......I know the Cheetah is a wild print, but as you can see....I kinda live on the wild side! LOL :P

Attachments

• CHEETAH.JPG 005.jpg
    CHEETAH.JPG 005.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 282
  • CHEETAH.JPG 003.jpg
    CHEETAH.JPG 003.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 379

I ended up ordering the Large Kingston Bowler in Cheetah and took home the Esquivel as well (first pic). These bags are so cute!!! The Esquivel is more of a 'frame' type bag and just a really nice size.

the bag you took home [esquivel] is cute in the cheetah... its shape is inspired by the hermes paris bombay.

the bag you took home [esquivel] is cute in the cheetah... its shape is inspired by the hermes paris bombay.

I will have to google that! I'm not familiar with Hermes at all! That's pretty cool though!

I still haven't seen the Devon in Cheetah, but there are more coming out on July 25th!

Asl_bebes, come on...live a little on the wild side!! ;) These bags are really cute in person, I think they add a little kick to any outfit! :yes:

Congratulations! Love your new bag and can't wait to see the second one.

I think L.A.M.B.bags are really nice, but I find them waay to expensivefor what they are.