Recommendations.. what's next?

kait1261

Jun 2, 2013
Hi All,

Hope you're well!

It's been awhile since I've been on here and I'm looking to add a new handbag to my LV family.

Here's my handbag/clutch current collection:
Speedy 30 mono, azur
Speedy 35 DE
NF MM DE
NF GM Azur
Mono pochette w/ crossbody strap
Toiletry 26 mono

I was thinking about adding in the Felicie in mono so that I could use it for evenings, but it's very similar to the pochette except it comes with the gold chain that dresses it up more

I recently saw the neo noe in black which looks gorgeous, but I don't see me using it for evening

Then, I was thinking about getting a NF GM in mono since I've always wanted to add one to my collection, but I really want to step outside my comfort zone and get a new style that I don't have in my collection already

I'm looking to keep it under $1,500, but could go up if you can think of a piece that I'm oblivious too.

Let me know, open to any suggestions :smile: Thank you!

I've got two suggestions.
1: Croisette DE or DA, small, classic but really cute that can been worn different ways.
2: Favorite MM or PM, reasonably priced and again flexible for different occasions etc.

I've got two suggestions.
1: Croisette DE or DA, small, classic but really cute that can been worn different ways.
2: Favorite MM or PM, reasonably priced and again flexible for different occasions etc.
Those are my suggestions too :yes:
Both are beautiful and versatile!

Some additional suggestions:
Pallas clutch - I have tried it on in person. It's so cute, comfy and compact. The 3 c's lol.
Delightful PM or MM in any print - If you are looking for a simple hobo style bag, great for everyday use.
Pochette Metis in mono - It is a little above the price range you mentioned, but I think a great crossbody option.
Siena or Turenne - Both can be hand carry or crossbody.

Thanks for the recommendations! You've all given me a lot to think about. I really appreciate it :smile:

I'm leaning towards the Neo Noe in black. I would love the Pochette Metis, but I've read that there are so many quality issues with it and I'm being deterred from it. I also would love to get the Favorite, but I've read that the magnet isn't great over time. The Pallas clutch is gorgeous, but it's such a similar shape to the pochette... I am being crazy here! I think the best bet for me is to get the bucket bag and then continue using the pochette for evening until I am 100% sure of an evening bag.

Reactions: Baglady777
sorry idk how to make my own forum yet but I was wondering if people would think it was weird to carry an alma bb in DE and a speedy 35 b in DE at the same time. I love the alma bb for my daily purse but I need another bag for school/work/baby stuff