Which Azur cross-body, help me choose guys!

LuxMommy

Jan 26, 2013
Hi all! I need to get a cross-body Azur bag for Spring/Summer for weekend activities and summer trips with the family (I have 2 small kids). I have been planning on getting the Favourite MM since I have it in Mono and have been mostly very happy with it, but I am also entertaining the idea of a Speedy B 25 for more space + zipper OR the Croisette. What do you think?

Hi all! I need to get a cross-body Azur bag for Spring/Summer for weekend activities and summer trips with the family (I have 2 small kids). I have been planning on getting the Favourite MM since I have it in Mono and have been mostly very happy with it, but I am also entertaining the idea of a Speedy B 25 for more space + zipper OR the Croisette. What do you think?
If you don't already have a Speedy then it would add some diversity to your collection, not to mention it's more versatile than the other two designs given how much it can hold and the ways it can be worn.

Reactions: LuxMommy
If you don't already have a Speedy then it would add some diversity to your collection, not to mention it's more versatile than the other two designs given how much it can hold and the ways it can be worn.
Thanks for your input Miss Krys! Indeed, no Speedy in my collection, I had the Speedy B 30 in Mono but sold it very quickly because I did not like how it got misshaped, but from what I understand, the 25 does not have the same issue since it's smaller.

Thanks for your input Miss Krys! Indeed, no Speedy in my collection, I had the Speedy B 30 in Mono but sold it very quickly because I did not like how it got misshaped, but from what I understand, the 25 does not have the same issue since it's smaller.
The Speedy can be coaxed to maintain its shape if you use either a base shaper or an interior organizer. The 25 won't sag as much unless it's quite heavy, but it still doesn't hurt to try and give the bottom a little support, especially for the bandolier version.

Reactions: LuxMommy
I have the Croisette DE and love it, but it's a small bag that can only fit your essentials. If you want more space the Speedy B 25 would be the perfect bag because you already have a Favorite!! Good luck!!

Reactions: Kellybuzzbuzz
I love the Croisette

I have the Croisette DE and love it, but it's a small bag that can only fit your essentials. If you want more space the Speedy B 25 would be the perfect bag because you already have a Favorite!! Good luck!!

Speedy B 25 :smile: I think it will be perfect for your needs!

Have u looked at the noe bb?? It's super adorable and can surprisingly hold lots of things!! GLD!

Thank you very much for your input and opinions, ladies! I will go into the store and take a look...

I suggest the Croisette.It looks cute and can be worn in many different ways. IMO this is a great style, can be worn casual and dressy,the closure is beautiful, I like the plates on the sides, the tassel and the light rose lining. It doesn't hold so much, therefore I would suggest to go to a store and try if your things fit.

The Croisette is quickly becoming one of my new little faves but the Speedy B 25 will always be dear to me (even though I don't have one yet! LOL)
I think the Croisette can be dressier while Speedy is more casual yet more versatile. What are you leaning toward? :graucho:
I honestly don't know yet, need to text my SA to get all 3 ready for me to come and try...