Instant Reveal!!! 17S So Black Boy Bag "Caviar Lamb" and comparison to 17C Boy "Caviar Calf"

beautiful!!! is the 17S better than 17C.. the leather I meant
Thank you! They are very different material so can't really say which leather is better? the 17C is calf caviar matte leather and feels a little more rigid and smells so good also caviar is a little more care free leather. the 17S is grained lambskin so soft to the touch and feels very luxurious even it's grained lambskin it's probably more durable than regular lambskin. this is my first lambskin and second boy.

Reactions: Slee19
Beautiful! Congratulations! :flowers:
Love! They both are so beautiful! Congrats!!
emoji177.png

Beautiful! Congratulations! :flowers:

Thank you! They are very different material so can't really say which leather is better? the 17C is calf caviar matte leather and feels a little more rigid and smells so good also caviar is a little more care free leather. the 17S is grained lambskin so soft to the touch and feels very luxurious even it's grained lambskin it's probably more durable than regular lambskin. this is my first lambskin and second boy.
Beautiful Boy Collection! Congratulations both are absolutely amazing with the leather and hardware

Thank you!!! Yes I love both my Boys!:heart::love::hbeat: