Asians & Hermes

:smile: the picture that she played with the diamond himalaya in the store was kind of strange - in my store, the sales would not let you play with croco bag with bare hands (without white gloves), let alone a diamond one. Also, there is no box around the bag, so it was supposedly taken from the display, but when was last time you saw a Himalaya diamond birkin on display :smile: mystery...

Last edited:
:smile: the picture that she played with the diamond himalaya in the store was kind of strange - in my store, the sales would not let you play with croco bag with bare hands (without white gloves), let alone a diamond one. Also, there is no box around the bag, so it was supposedly taken from the display, but when was last time you saw a Himalaya diamond birkin on display :smile: mystery...
Only SAs need to wear gloves when handling leather goods. Clients are not required to wear gloves. And if a store has a diamond HW birkin, it almost definitely will be displayed, in a locked glass cabinet of course, but it will be displayed for sure. All croc birkins with diamonds I have seen in the stores I frequent have been displayed.

Hi ladies, i think maybe it's the lighting makes the bag looks like it has GHW but in this clearer photos it is actually PHW. But i The ladies on the far right is carrying a what looks like diamond detailed HW birkin which is so rare and expensive in my perspective, .. I suspected she's carrying a fake and starting to wonder if they're all fake. I went to her facebook to see she brought the bag into Hermes store. here are some better view pictures of her bag.

17239636_10155149103118308_1428814930400258859_o.jpg
16422937_698959453643836_7628840030353752686_o.jpg
17218732_698903623649419_691844824850336495_o.jpg
17310386_698844983655283_1492042641547639972_o.jpg

The diamond plated is prob put on by jewellers after she purchased the bag because there are less diamonds than the authentic ones. The bag might have been fake though. That's what resellers have been speculating
In the four ladies picture, the lady in purple dress carries an authentic bag that she purchased from Madison Ave. The two from the far right are mýteries. Thought it is likely that the girl in the black shirt (in the middle) carries an authentic one. She went on press and said that so I took her words for it

Reactions: snowbuns
The diamond plated is prob put on by jewellers after she purchased the bag because there are less diamonds than the authentic ones. The bag might have been fake though. That's what resellers have been speculating
In the four ladies picture, the lady in purple dress carries an authentic bag that she purchased from Madison Ave. The two from the far right are mýteries. Thought it is likely that the girl in the black shirt (in the middle) carries an authentic one. She went on press and said that so I took her words for it

Well, found image from Janesfind (top) and compare with hers (bottom) with the diamond sections. Hers diamond definitely is not from authentic diamond birkin, diamonds don't even lined up as a straight line. Too shameful to wear fake like that especially with high profile people. I still don't know who she is though ;) IMG_1489898936.277099.jpg

Four ladies picture for your reference
White girl authenticity's bag unknown
Black shirt girl's bag prob authentic
Purple dress lady bag is authentic (confirmed)
Black vest girl bag's is speculated to be fake..
What's your guess?

Attachments

• IMG_5486.JPG
    IMG_5486.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 2,171