Personalised Louis finally has arrived!!

Took 8 weeks but she is Di ally here! When I picked her up, they said I had a year warranty on the paint and if it starts peeling...

View attachment 3638772
Wow. That is beautiful. I am also elated to hear about year warranty against peeling. Mine started peeling and chipping about a month later. The paint never felt right - almost too thick. My stylist has stripes/initials on his messenger and it feels smooth as the canvas. I think something went horribly wrong with mine. Suffice to say I am waiting on the return of mine or a replacement. Been almost a month.

Reactions: SherryF
Wow. That is beautiful. I am also elated to hear about year warranty against peeling. Mine started peeling and chipping about a month later. The paint never felt right - almost too thick. My stylist has stripes/initials on his messenger and it feels smooth as the canvas. I think something went horribly wrong with mine. Suffice to say I am waiting on the return of mine or a replacement. Been almost a month.

Oh please keep us updated! That is terrible! I wish their customer service would be better. The sf staff so far has been good but I haven't had any issues. Best of luck!

Oh please keep us updated! That is terrible! I wish their customer service would be better. The sf staff so far has been good but I haven't had any issues. Best of luck!
The Beverly Hills staff has been wonderful. I know it is a waiting game, so I am not too frustrated. Goyard has gotten quite a bit of bad publicity, which one would think would compel them to clean up their act a bit. Anyway, your bag looks stunning. Wear it in good health!