purchase history were gone.

Oct 17, 2009
First of all I live in WA state and when I started to love Hermes, there wasn't a store here in Seattle area.
I started to shop at Hermes since 2006 when I first got my first Dogon Wallet from Honolulu Hawaii. I got several Birkins , Kellys, and all other items from Atlanta and Las Vegas store.
That time you could just make a phone call and they would ship them to you.

Once the store here in WA opened, I had a chance to purchase the Birkin and some other accessories here. After that, I was pregnant and left the country for awhile and didn't really think about shopping like before.

I started to think about purchasing the bag and Hermes accessories again last year. When I called my SA in Las Vegas, she said she no longer allowed to ship me anything anymore. I would have to fly over to Vegas in order to purchase anything, especially a bag. She suggested me to start the new relationship with SA here in WA. The worst part was that all my purchase history were gone!! She said Hermes changed the computer system and for some reason it erased my info. I would have to start all over again.
So I went to the Store here in WA. It happened the same thing. All my info and history were gone. They were only the purchase I made last year.
I was so frustrated and sad that I would need to start all over again.

What would you guys do if you were me.

I felt sorry for you, what a disaster! Do you have any receipts from the old purchase? If it's me I would start a relationship with a SA in hometown and after we getting to know eachother I would let her know the story to see whether she can do anything. So that at least I got prove to backup my story. At the end of the day, they want to sell their products to clients whom appreciate the brand, I would take the chance to see are here any SA that worth to build a relationship in my hometown. Of course loosing the purchase history is very very very sad but at least we can still build up a new relationship with a SA and show the appreciation towards the brand which is also very important to other factor such as purchase history.

Reactions: PJW5813
Sorry to hear this:hugs:.... imo other than you lost the sales record of your previous purchases, which you have hard copies, it is not going to affect building your relationship with your new SA (assuming your previous SA is no longer there). You may still require to make few new purchases and wait to be offering the bags like everyone... if that is what you are asking.

First of all I live in WA state and when I started to love Hermes, there wasn't a store here in Seattle area.
I started to shop at Hermes since 2006 when I first got my first Dogon Wallet from Honolulu Hawaii. I got several Birkins , Kellys, and all other items from Atlanta and Las Vegas store.
That time you could just make a phone call and they would ship them to you.

Once the store here in WA opened, I had a chance to purchase the Birkin and some other accessories here. After that, I was pregnant and left the country for awhile and didn't really think about shopping like before.

I started to think about purchasing the bag and Hermes accessories again last year. When I called my SA in Las Vegas, she said she no longer allowed to ship me anything anymore. I would have to fly over to Vegas in order to purchase anything, especially a bag. She suggested me to start the new relationship with SA here in WA. The worst part was that all my purchase history were gone!! She said Hermes changed the computer system and for some reason it erased my info. I would have to start all over again.
So I went to the Store here in WA. It happened the same thing. All my info and history were gone. They were only the purchase I made last year.
I was so frustrated and sad that I would need to start all over again.

What would you guys do if you were me.

I felt sorry for you, what a disaster! Do you have any receipts from the old purchase? If it's me I would start a relationship with a SA in hometown and after we getting to know eachother I would let her know the story to see whether she can do anything. So that at least I got prove to backup my story. At the end of the day, they want to sell their products to clients whom appreciate the brand, I would take the chance to see are here any SA that worth to build a relationship in my hometown. Of course loosing the purchase history is very very very sad but at least we can still build up a new relationship with a SA and show the appreciation towards the brand which is also very important to other factor such as purchase history.

Sorry to hear this:hugs:.... imo other than you lost the sales record of your previous purchases, which you have hard copies, it is not going to affect building your relationship with your new SA (assuming your previous SA is no longer there). You may still require to make few new purchases and wait to be offering the bags like everyone... if that is what you are asking.

Thank you for your reply. Yes I do have most of the hard copies. I know I will have to make new purchases but it would be better to have some previous history on the system. :smile:

Reactions: tonkamama