Amazone crossbody bag questions

ashlie

Apr 13, 2015
Hello ladies! I'm looking at an amazone bag. Do any of you ladies have this bag and would be able to post any mod shots? I'm actually thinking it may be too big for me....I'm 5'10. Also, how have yours been holding up? Any issues? Thank you in advance!!!

Hello ladies! I'm looking at an amazone bag. Do any of you ladies have this bag and would be able to post any mod shots? I'm actually thinking it may be too big for me....I'm 5'10. Also, how have yours been holding up? Any issues? Thank you in advance!!!
Are you talking about the classic tiny amazone bag in Monogram or Épi?

Hi ... I remember the amzone being quite a small bag. Do you know the size of the bag you're looking at?

Are you talking about the classic tiny amazone bag in Monogram or Épi?

I'm looking at this one in mono. On the manikin it looks quite large. From my understanding there is only one size in this style. I went into LV's website to see and only the zebra one came up. Do they even still sell it in mono?
IMG_1489873176.111234.jpg
IMG_1489873186.594090.jpg

I'm looking at this one in mono. On the manikin it looks quite large. From my understanding there is only one size in this style. I went into LV's website to see and only the zebra one came up. Do they even still sell it in mono?
View attachment 3638274
View attachment 3638275
This model has been discontinued many years ago. It was revived by Kim Jones for the Men's FW15 fashion show (produced in Monogram Slate - I have that one!). Then again this season with the Chapman Brothers' animals.

This model has been discontinued many years ago. It was revived by Kim Jones for the Men's FW15 fashion show (produced in Monogram Slate - I have that one!). Then again this season with the Chapman Brothers' animals.

That's what I thought...is it really as large/bulky as it looks on that manikin? It looks larger than my Céline nano!!haha