deauville modeling pictures...please!!

I have this bag and I use it as an everyday bag. It can get heavy but so can a manhattan gm. I love how big and organized it is and it comes with a luggage tag to get heat stamped.

Attachments

• deauville2.JPG
    deauville2.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 784
I have it and I love it!! i use it as intended, as a travel beauty case, but also for my pilates class, it easily fits my pilates clothes, towel and cosmetic bag. I would use it as an office bag too, if my laptop wasn't so big, because it has all these great inside pockets for your water bottle, cell phone, wallet etc. Also, I have added a shoulder strap to it too, so I can choose between shoulder or hand held. I think it is Kelly Ripa who has used it /use it for her work bag as well (saw that in an interview with her).

BTW, also I take it on the plane with me, with my pegase, so I can stuff lots of magazines, books and other things to have with me on the plane. I love it and find it super versatile.

DSC01155.jpg

I have it and I love it!! i use it as intended, as a travel beauty case, but also for my pilates class, it easily fits my pilates clothes, towel and cosmetic bag. I would use it as an office bag too, if my laptop wasn't so big, because it has all these great inside pockets for your water bottle, cell phone, wallet etc. Also, I have added a shoulder strap to it too, so I can choose between shoulder or hand held. I think it is Kelly Ripa who has used it /use it for her work bag as well (saw that in an interview with her).

BTW, also I take it on the plane with me, with my pegase, so I can stuff lots of magazines, books and other things to have with me on the plane. I love it and find it super versatile.

DSC01155.jpg

Your set is amazing! It looks so chic all put together like that. I do not own this bag, but when traveling I always admire others, it certainly is something I hope to own one day.

Mai britt- do you let the baggage handlers load your baggage on the plane or are you a carry-on person?
I'd be terrified to let the baggage people get hold of LV, but it's because they are really handling lots of luggage, not because I think they're trying to wreck things.

Mai britt- do you let the baggage handlers load your baggage on the plane or are you a carry-on person?
I'd be terrified to let the baggage people get hold of LV, but it's because they are really handling lots of luggage, not because I think they're trying to wreck things.

I have had those as carry on (I used the deauville as a handbag, so I could have the pegase with me also)

I am also terrified of checking it in, I am afraid of getting stolen or really banged up. I don't think I will check any Vuitton luggage in ..

I don't have modeling pics (too shy) (took a lot of courgage to post my pic in avatar :sweatdrop:) but here are some pics of my beloved Deauville.

I use mine as a city bag and I've never used the luggage tag with it because I think it looks too much like...well...luggage with it.

Attachments

• IMG_0284.JPG
    IMG_0284.JPG
    190.8 KB · Views: 1,132
  • IMG_0180.JPG
    IMG_0180.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 875