Quick reveal

It's the compact Sarah wallet. I've looked and there aren't very many reviews on it at all. I think it fits the bill pretty well. The only thing is it is a bit big for my Eva, but I think it's still doable.

Does anyone know where the date code is though? I'm just curious as I thought they weren't being made any more

View attachment 3636947
Congratulations on your beautiful new treasure! I know you were on the hunt for a compact wallet for quite a while, but it's great to hear that you managed to find the perfect one.
It's hiding in the back slip pocket (behind the CC compartment) along the seam, most likely on the right hand side. Take a bright light, such as the one on your phone, and it will make it easier to see.

Reactions: Cattyyellow
Congratulations on your beautiful new treasure! I know you were on the hunt for a compact wallet for quite a while, but it's great to hear that you managed to find the perfect one.
It's hiding in the back slip pocket (behind the CC compartment) along the seam, most likely on the right hand side. Take a bright light, such as the one on your phone, and it will make it easier to see.

I would say it's perfect, but it's close. I'm still on the hunt for a smaller wallet but this will still be used a ton. I still can't find the date code but that's ok, I appreciate your help. I think I can't see it because it's black, I'll try in different light another day.

I would say it's perfect, but it's close. I'm still on the hunt for a smaller wallet but this will still be used a ton. I still can't find the date code but that's ok, I appreciate your help. I think I can't see it because it's black, I'll try in different light another day.
You'll need a really strong light to flush the little bugger out of hiding