My new Go To bag....Primrose Satchel in Surplus

CanineGypsy

Nov 28, 2012
IMG_0615.JPG IMG_0616.JPG IMG_0617.JPG Just received my Macy's VIP sale Primrose satchel in Surplus. I love her! I wasn't sure about the size or shape. I knew I wanted an olive green bag. But she is amazing, the mixed leathers is different....I like it. You can change the shape from satchel to doctor bag by attaching the side strap rings to the snaps on either side. Had no idea the bag so versatile. The size is perfect. So happy to finally find a great bag.

View attachment 3636719 View attachment 3636720 View attachment 3636721 Just received my Macy's VIP sale Primrose satchel in Surplus. I love her! I wasn't sure about the size or shape. I knew I wanted an olive green bag. But she is amazing, the mixed leathers is different....I like it. You can change the shape from satchel to doctor bag by attaching the side strap rings to the snaps on either side. Had no idea the bag so versatile. The size is perfect. So happy to finally find a great bag.
Congrats! Thank you thank you so much for posting this! Love the color! I was just looking and wondering if anyone had this bag and what they thought of it. I love satchels that can be worn crossbody! Oh boy! I'm adding it to my "buy later" list for the semi annual sale. Hope it's still around. :smile:

Congrats! Thank you thank you so much for posting this! Love the color! I was just looking and wondering if anyone had this bag and what they thought of it. I love satchels that can be worn crossbody! Oh boy! I'm adding it to my "buy later" list for the semi annual sale. Hope it's still around. :smile:
You are welcome. Before buying I did look here for a thread or any reviews and did not see any. So I thought I would post one. You will love her, I hope you can get her too. She is on sale on Macy's site and with the added VIP 30% off so she wasn't to pricey. I am just thilled I got her.

You are welcome. Before buying I did look here for a thread or any reviews and did not see any. So I thought I would post one. You will love her, I hope you can get her too. She is on sale on Macy's site and with the added VIP 30% off so she wasn't to pricey. I am just thilled I got her.
I'm eyeing the MK medium Savannah that I got accidentally introduced to in the involuntary coach ban thread! Lol. I really like that it has two outside open pocket/sides for easy access but also completely zip closes in the middle. It's like a mini tote/satchel/crossbody and I'm really attracted to the versatility.

The mixed leather on this bag is definitely attractive too! I'm going to check it out at the mall today. :smile:

I had no idea it was mixed leather until I saw your photo. I kinda like the mixed leather too....and that green is gorgeous!
You can't tell from the pic on Macy's website that the leathers are mixed...it does say it in the description but I didn't know it was so obvious when you look at the bag. And the color is a lot more darker and deeper than what is on the website too. All in all....it's a great bag.

I'm eyeing the MK medium Savannah that I got accidentally introduced to in the involuntary coach ban thread! Lol. I really like that it has two outside open pocket/sides for easy access but also completely zip closes in the middle. It's like a mini tote/satchel/crossbody and I'm really attracted to the versatility.

The mixed leather on this bag is definitely attractive too! I'm going to check it out at the mall today. :smile:
Please check it out and let me know if you like it too.