What does endangered mean exactly?

lisawhit

O.G.
Jun 23, 2007
I called my SA and inquired about an item and he said there weren't too many in North America. He placed me on hold and did his computer search and told me that particular item was on the endangered list...not expecting to receive this item in quantity any time soon. Does this mean it might not be available permanetly? Ok my dear VCA experts, what's your take on this "endangered" lingo?

I called my SA and inquired about an item and he said there weren't too many in North America. He placed me on hold and did his computer search and told me that particular item was on the endangered list...not expecting to receive this item in quantity any time soon. Does this mean it might not be available permanetly? Ok my dear VCA experts, what's your take on this "endangered" lingo?
Rare item in low supply.
Do you mind sharing which item you are interested in finding? Turquoise perhaps?
Endangered is the SA's term and is not official VCA lingo.

I was told there were 5 pairs left in US which 4 were spoken for. I was also told there are not many projected to come into the USA....

You would think given their struggle with sales they would be making these babies at a furious clip!

That being said, if you're on the fence I'd get the last pair...especially since they just dropped about $500 in price!

Reactions: lisawhit
I'm fairly new to VCA and it seems there have been changes...example, when I got the small perlee hoops, I got the last pair in the Neiman Marcus Company...When I called on the diamond vintage earrings, I called my SA at a free standing boutique...and got the last pair in the country....This seems to be extremely low inventory.....