Is this too much?

Louish

Dec 28, 2014
My jeweller is currently making me a RG milgrain diamond bezel pendant. I'm hoping for matching RG studs for my birthday in July.

I'm now considering what to get for my birthday next year (the big 3-0).

Would it be too much to also wear a dbty style bracelet? I don't think it'll be in RG, most likely WG. I'm hoping for 6x diamonds, size 0.10 - 0.15ct.

Not too much at all. I normally wear my diamond studs, a diamond pendant, e ring, wedding band, diamond RHR and these on a daily basis. The bracelet on the far right is 6 stones at 0.05c each.

Thank you for the photo. What size diamonds are on the bracelet on the far left? May also I ask the size of your wrist? I have extremely thin wrists (15cm) so I'm hoping that means I see more diamonds.

The bracelet on the far left is a single stone 0.07c. My wrist is 5.5 inches and my bracelets are 6 inches. The key is to size it half an inch larger than your wrist so that your bracelet would not get caught on things.

Always love looking at your DBTY bracelets, MatAllston!

I have posted mine without the newest one. I have a single .237 in WG, and two DBTY 5 stone that are .10 each. I was thinking about giving the single one to my mother and getting a 5 stone one that is .15 each but did not decide.

Reactions: MatAllston
My jeweller is currently making me a RG milgrain diamond bezel pendant. I'm hoping for matching RG studs for my birthday in July.

I'm now considering what to get for my birthday next year (the big 3-0).

Would it be too much to also wear a dbty style bracelet? I don't think it'll be in RG, most likely WG. I'm hoping for 6x diamonds, size 0.10 - 0.15ct.

Not too much, DBTY styles and studs are pretty understated in general.