Help! My new WOC´s zipper sounds wierd.

Luxlynx

O.G.
Jun 3, 2012
Hello ladys, need your help with my brand new woc. I shall go on holiday today and thought of take it with me.
So i sat and open the bag and checking everything before fill it with my cards and money, than i notice that the upper zipper is opening fine but when i shall close it, it feels harder to close and sound real fishy.

Do your wocs behave like this or should i take it back? I am a bit afraid that the zipper will break in the future.
If i should take it back, than i can not take it with me on vacation. :sad:

17309711_10211273978978452_4059646383263494907_n.jpg

Is that even a functioning pocket? I guess I have never used mine :/
+ 1 Neither have I! It looks like there's too little space to put anything in there (even a credit card!). :confused1::biggrin:
Is that zipper on the flap is a small space? Mine can go all the way to the bottom. :confused1:

The pocket in the zipper under the flap goes down instead of up like he classic flaps. It goes right down to the bottom of the bag. I have only used this pocket a couple of times - a weekend in Paris, I put very small pieces of paper with my travel and hotel details and to put a single door key with no links or chains.

The zip under the flap should open and close exactly like the other zip on the woc. Yours definitely sounds like it isn't right, I think your options are ; 1 - choose to take your woc with you on vacation, not use this pocket for now and take it to Chanel on your return for a repair. 2 - leave it at home and take it to Chanel on your return, 3 if you have time, take it to Chanel before you go and get an exchange if available

Xxx