Jeanne wallet

I have it since october and like it. It is very functional, don't get dirty easily (have the fuschia), love the inserts. No issues yet. Please feeling free for other questions.

Does anybody have this wallet?
Which are your impressions?

I love it. I've had it a few months now. It's a full size wallet with 2 extras, a zippered pouch and a card case. When full, it is a little heavy but probably the same as other full size wallets. I've had no problems and just switched back into it. Good luck deciding.

Thank so much everybody for your kind answers.
Is there anyone that has ever use it as a pochette o something like that for easy going?
Would a samsumg A5 and a cles fit in?
TIA

I'm not sure about using it as a pochette, but I remember another member putting the pouch in the back pocket so she could put her phone inside the wallet. If you do a search maybe you can find that post.

Thank so much everybody for your kind answers.
Is there anyone that has ever use it as a pochette o something like that for easy going?
Would a samsumg A5 and a cles fit in?
TIA
I love, love this wallet!!!!! It can fit my iPhone 6S Plus inside if I take the coin pouch out and put it in the back slot. Doing that will stretch the canvas though. I couldn't take a picture of my phone inside as that's my camera :smile:.IMG_9563.jpg IMG_9565.jpg IMG_9564.jpg

Reactions: Poppy206
I've had mine since Christmas and I really like it, it's larger than a "typical" wallet which is a good thing for me. I don't think it has a lot of card slots though, so if you have a lot of cards you might want to look at other wallets. I have very few cards so it works perfectly for me. I keep coins in the removable pouch and there's enough room for cash and coupons. I have it in the fuchsia which is nice because it doesn't get dirty. I have the iPhone 6+ and it doesn't fit, FYI.

I have it and I love it! I actually have a full size Zippy wallet and I have 100% used the Jeanne instead of the Zippy every time I've wanted a full size wallet since I got it. I frequently downsize to one of my smaller wallets when I use smaller bags but it's 100% my go to wallet with bigger bags. It's got enough card slots to be functional but not so many to be overwhelming. Plus, I have an LV multicartes if I need to bring allllllll of my cards somewhere.

Will this wallet fit in a pochette metis? It's the only full wallet I like as it looks quite slim not too bulky. This or the clemence. But heard clemence doesn't really fit £20 notes so that's no good for me then.

Reactions: CarinaSo
I am interesed to hear as well... I have heard of few people that bought and returned but dont know why .
I had it and ended up selling it cos it didn't suit my needs. It has cool functionality..with the removable cardholder and pouch..but I just wasn't wowed by the wallet itself. I had no use for the zipped pouch cos it doesn't fit much and the cardholder fits my ID and Credit Card..which I could just as well carry in my hands. I thought I would love the versatility of this piece, but it just didn't do anything for me. Also, the one I had, the slots had a lot of sticky residue from the glue and I was just worried it would eventually fall apart.

I had it and ended up selling it cos it didn't suit my needs. It has cool functionality..with the removable cardholder and pouch..but I just wasn't wowed by the wallet itself. I had no use for the zipped pouch cos it doesn't fit much and the cardholder fits my ID and Credit Card..which I could just as well carry in my hands. I thought I would love the versatility of this piece, but it just didn't do anything for me. Also, the one I had, the slots had a lot of sticky residue from the glue and I was just worried it would eventually fall apart.
Thank you very much for your advices