Next bag

Hi ladies

I have a speedy 30 bando DE and a neverfull mm in monogram . Looking for a third bag now . What are your suggestions

Would prefer a similar price range , and in canvas itself . What's your opinion on a Damien azure delightful or a favorite mm ??

Favorite is a nice cross body if that's what you're after. Check to make sure it can hold exactly what you want. The delightful is too big for me personally.

I'm not a huge fan of the Favorite - it just doesn't feel that secure when I carry it. It's the one LV purchase I regret- I didn't realize that I would always be worrying that it would tip and spill its contents. When I wear it on my shoulder it feels less secure and it can easily get knocked off in a crowd. It feels more secure carried crossbody to me. Of your two choices, I would go for the Delightful.

I have the Delightful MM in DA and is comfy and huge! I use a mini pochette accessory With the Delightful to keep smaller things contained. For a smaller cross body, I prefer the Eva (being discontinued) to the favorite. My other suggestions that look great in DA: Girolata or Petite Noe.