New Dior card holder

I purchased my first piece of Dior this past week, a stunning card holder and since I could not find any other posts that relate to the style, I thought I'd show her off a bit here, even though it was marketed toward men, I couldn't stop thinking about it and bought it for myself-
From the 2016 Collection, it's called - Dior Darklight Vanite Coated Canvas & Leather Card Holder and features a Toru Kamei skull and floral painting at front face, tonal stitching throughout, red and black and grey are the main colors.

The quality is amazing, the artwork is incredible and I'm happy I found a new one aftermarket! Collecting SLG's and accessories are turning into my favorite pastime!

IMG_1501937270.905969.jpgIMG_1501937296.209498.jpg

I purchased my first piece of Dior this past week, a stunning card holder and since I could not find any other posts that relate to the style, I thought I'd show her off a bit here, even though it was marketed toward men, I couldn't stop thinking about it and bought it for myself-
From the 2016 Collection, it's called - Dior Darklight Vanite Coated Canvas & Leather Card Holder and features a Toru Kamei skull and floral painting at front face, tonal stitching throughout, red and black and grey are the main colors.

The quality is amazing, the artwork is incredible and I'm happy I found a new one aftermarket! Collecting SLG's and accessories are turning into my favorite pastime!

View attachment 3786496View attachment 3786497
Love it! It's so beautiful. Congrats! It's such a gothic romantic piece. :girlsigh:

Great Dior Homme piece! The artwork makes it truly unique.

This is beautiful!!!!!