Reveal, Pigalle Follies 100 nude

Your shoes are beautiful! you can never go wrong with a classic pair of nude shoes. I have a pair of the So Kate in nude, but they hurt so bad, its hard for me to walk even 5 minutes in them, and I can pretty much walk in anything....there is just something about them that makes them hurt so bad, love them so much and am not able to get rid of them, they sit in the shoe rack....but I love them, thinking of getting the pigalles in nude, you have inspired me!

Reactions: BettySpagetty
Your shoes are beautiful! you can never go wrong with a classic pair of nude shoes. I have a pair of the So Kate in nude, but they hurt so bad, its hard for me to walk even 5 minutes in them, and I can pretty much walk in anything....there is just something about them that makes them hurt so bad, love them so much and am not able to get rid of them, they sit in the shoe rack....but I love them, thinking of getting the pigalles in nude, you have inspired me!

I feel you dear ! I need to plan my evening very well before I decide to wear my So kates. Need transportation to the place and home and walking from one bar to another ? NEVER, transportation in NEEDED[emoji28] glad I could inspire you, I just bought Lady peeps and boy are they comfy[emoji7] let us know when you pull the trigger !

Reactions: mal
I just ordered the Pigalle Follies in Poudre in a size 39 (from Saks). I haven't tried them on yet, but all my other CL shoes I wear a 39... but my other shoes are Bianca's 120 & 140 and a pair of Rolando. Does anyone find that they are a different size in the PF as compared to the Bianca or Rolandos?

This shoe color seems to be going fast so I really had no time to waste. Many thanks for any insight or suggestions.