Perlee bracelet ( with diamonds)-daily wear?

yogagirl

O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
Hi. Do any of you who own this bracelet wear it daily or do you save it for special occasions?
I love this bracelet but am not sure about wearing it out daily to work. On the other hand, I really believe in cost per wear
and rarely have dressy occasions to wear it out to.

Wear mine daily. Why buy something and keep it locked away only for special occasions? Isn't life a special occasion? :biggrin: I wouldn't wear it swimming or to the beach, but I wear it to the gym and to work--it's fine! Because of the "3D" nature of the bracelet, the gold doesn't get banged up the way that my Cartier Loves do. I also love how easy it is to take on and off. Don't get me wrong, the bracelet is secure when worn, but I like being able to take it off at night.

Wear mine daily. Why buy something and keep it locked away only for special occasions? Isn't life a special occasion? :biggrin: I wouldn't wear it swimming or to the beach, but I wear it to the gym and to work--it's fine! Because of the "3D" nature of the bracelet, the gold doesn't get banged up the way that my Cartier Loves do. I also love how easy it is to take on and off. Don't get me wrong, the bracelet is secure when worn, but I like being able to take it off at night.

"Isn't life a special occasion?"
I love this motto and I totally agree!! [emoji106]

You are so right!!!
I find that if I buy something nice and try to "save" it it ends up going to waste and never being used.
California is so casual, most luxury items often feel " overdressed"!

I am from Seattle, so I completely understand. Half of the time I am wearing running clothes. I recently was inspired to start wearing my nice jewelry every day regardless of what I am wearing. It makes me happy and that's what matters :smile: some of my rings have gotten a little banged up I suppose, but it is such a nice surprise every time I look in the mirror or look down at my fingers and see something beautiful and sparkily, while my jewelry that sits in the box just gets neglected and makes me feel sad.

This thread is making me want to go upstairs and put my pave perlee bangle on right now! I really should wear mine more. I live in a very casual city and
I would feel weird wearing my pave perlee everyday. However I do wear my gold perlee bangle and diamond love everyday. I just feel like it would be too much with all three of them for everyday. Just me though!

I love the all diamond bracelet as much as the diamond clover. I bought the diamond clover first because I loved the clover design. I would not hesitate to add the all diamond to my collection someday :smile:

Reactions: sjunky13