Do you use your LV SLGs daily?

CSG

Mar 11, 2015
Do you use your LV SLGs daily? I just started buying LV SLGs so all of them are brand new. Hesitant to use and ruin them because they are so beautiful! I know... Crazy me! Am I the only one bothered of using my LV SLGs?

Do you use your LV SLGs daily? I just started buying LV SLGs so all of them are brand new. Hesitant to use and ruin them because they are so beautiful! I know... Crazy me! Am I the only one bothered of using my LV SLGs?
Yes, I use mine daily without fail.

If you're not going to use them, is there any point in buying them?

I want to keep it looking brand new! Lol! But you are right. I should let go of my craziness and use them. I only have a small collection.
Then you need to put them in a glass cabinet and admire them. Which goes back to my original point, what's the point of buying them?!

I don't baby my things and just recently had to replace a 19 year old cosmetic case and a wallet of a similar age. I don't think that lifespan is anything to complain about personally.

Then you need to put them in a glass cabinet and admire them. Which goes back to my original point, what's the point of buying them?!

I don't baby my things and just recently had to replace a 19 year old cosmetic case and a wallet of a similar age. I don't think that lifespan is anything to complain about personally.

Thank you very much for sharing with me your views. :smile:

Btw, what does OG mean? It appears under your username.

I used to think this way when I first started buying LV, but then I realized that I was just collecting and not getting to fully enjoy each piece. After the initial hesitation, I saw that there was really nothing to be afraid of. Even after years of use (and enjoyment!) my SLGs still look pretty much like new. Just use your items with care and they should be just fine.

I don't baby any of my LV, look after them yes but not over-protective. I use my wallet, cles and cosmetic pouch daily all are in great shape and holding up well to regular use. Use them and enjoy them :smile:

I used to think this way when I first started buying LV, but then I realized that I was just collecting and not getting to fully enjoy each piece. After the initial hesitation, I saw that there was really nothing to be afraid of. Even after years of use (and enjoyment!) my SLGs still look pretty much like new. Just use your items with care and they should be just fine.

I use my vernis multicles and monogram cles daily and they still look new!

I don't baby any of my LV, look after them yes but not over-protective. I use my wallet, cles and cosmetic pouch daily all are in great shape and holding up well to regular use. Use them and enjoy them :smile:

Of course! They are made to be enjoyed! Will they show wear and tear after years of use? Yes. But that's life!

I guess I am acting this way because I am a newbee in buying LV slgs. & I saved a lot for them! Lol!

Have you ever seen a LV with this label?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 212
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 218
Yes, my mono Emilie wallet and DE pochette.

I got my Emilie preloved last may and use her daily.

I've had my pochette for nearly 10 years (this june) and use it daily in my larger bag for running errands and going out after work.