Rue cambon reveal

louloulou89

Jun 27, 2013
Hi ladies. Today is my birthday and i am in Paris for the weeked. I've spent most of my day in Hermes but really wanted to get something special from Rue Cambon!! So after my appt at Hermes i went across to Chanel and came away with this beauty :smile: IMG_1489253502.013975.jpgIMG_1489253515.310231.jpgIMG_1489253526.280215.jpg

And then just for good measure, my other treasure i picked up today in H [emoji85]. My new B30 in rose jaipur! I've had the best birthday ever!!!! IMG_1489253575.787882.jpg

Hi ladies. Today is my birthday and i am in Paris for the weeked. I've spent most of my day in Hermes but really wanted to get something special from Rue Cambon!! So after my appt at Hermes i went across to Chanel and came away with this beauty :smile: View attachment 3630386View attachment 3630387View attachment 3630388

And then just for good measure, my other treasure i picked up today in H [emoji85]. My new B30 in rose jaipur! I've had the best birthday ever!!!! View attachment 3630389

Happy Birthday to you!! Both of your bags are stunning! :love: I am on the list for the same purple bag and can't wait to see it in person. The color of your H looks so rich and saturated. I have a mini Evelyne in Bougainvillea and the color looks similar. :heart::heart:

Happy Birthday!!! And congrats on your goodies :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Do you have the style code for the rectangular purple Mini? It should be written on the receipt... I know that here in Europe boutiques keep the tags but on the receipt there should be the code, too :smile:

Happy Birthday!!! And congrats on your goodies :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Do you have the style code for the rectangular purple Mini? It should be written on the receipt... I know that here in Europe boutiques keep the tags but on the receipt there should be the code, too :smile:
The stand alone boutique at South Coast Plaza had a rectangular purple mini in stock yesterday :smile: