My small Collection of LV, Chanel, Hermes, Longchamp, Kate Spade, and Michael Kors

I haven't started "collecting" until the Summer of 2016. One major "tragedy" happened in my life, and I just thought to myself- why can't I treat myself better? Why can't I get myself nice things, pretty things that make me happy, and feel like, I, too, deserve good things in life? The very first purchase after the disaster is my Birkin 35, Ardennes, Noir, GHW, Shooting stars. It's such a special bag to me, even though I don't even use it anymore. It's nice to just look at it. What is the story behind your bags?

Reactions: litchi and kathydep
Im sorry for the bad thing that happenned in ur life and i salute u for trying to get urself out the dramatic moment and not be drown in it .. I need that kind of skills lol .. Would love to see ur purses plz post them

I haven't started "collecting" until the Summer of 2016. One major "tragedy" happened in my life, and I just thought to myself- why can't I treat myself better? Why can't I get myself nice things, pretty things that make me happy, and feel like, I, too, deserve good things in life? The very first purchase after the disaster is my Birkin 35, Ardennes, Noir, GHW, Shooting stars. It's such a special bag to me, even though I don't even use it anymore. It's nice to just look at it. What is the story behind your bags?

Same here, it takes one tragic event to change how you view life. It is indeed short so you got to do/buy the things you love while you still can. I just posted a pic of my H collection, other designers soon to follow. Glad I found this subforum and your post!

Im sorry for the bad thing that happenned in ur life and i salute u for trying to get urself out the dramatic moment and not be drown in it .. I need that kind of skills lol .. Would love to see ur purses plz post them
I think I have a video in the first post. Do you want to see a "family photo" or a list in text form?

Gorgeous collection! I honestly love every bag! Feel free to let me know if you end up selling the KS trapeze bag as I am in love with that color and style!
I love that color and style too! But IMO that bag is already well-loved when I got it, and does have various discoloration spots. I wouldn't feel "right" selling this to someone :P

Same here, it takes one tragic event to change how you view life. It is indeed short so you got to do/buy the things you love while you still can. I just posted a pic of my H collection, other designers soon to follow. Glad I found this subforum and your post!
I love H! I would love to see your collection too! In the past I always avoided spending so much on bags, almost as if I'm telling myself that I'm not worthy of the "best". After trauma, we tend to focus on our wellbeing more, and realize that life is way too short... why not treat ourselves better?

I love H! I would love to see your collection too! In the past I always avoided spending so much on bags, almost as if I'm telling myself that I'm not worthy of the "best". After trauma, we tend to focus on our wellbeing more, and realize that life is way too short... why not treat ourselves better?

I think it takes a major life event to rethink priorities and have a different outlook in life. I thoroughly enjoyed your video. My post is on this Bag Showcase subforum under "I NEED A DAUGHTER TO INHERIT MY COLLECTION" and I meant every word. Lol!

Update: after the previous post, I added several new bags to my collection. I'll update the pictures soon.
1) Birkin 25 tomato red, ghw, swift
2) LV Pochette Metis in Noir Empreinte
3) Kelly 28 black box leather ghw
4) My Lady Dior in Powder Pink Lambskin w/ lucky badges
5) 2 other black longchamp, one luggage size and one large size