Epi Speedy B or Empreinte Pochette Metis?

Thanks everyone for your input so far!

it is a dilemma as I already have the epi speedy but love the pochette metis, just can't deal with canvas. in an ideal world I would keep both but can't afford this right now ...

Thanks everyone for your input so far!

it is a dilemma as I already have the epi speedy but love the pochette metis, just can't deal with canvas. in an ideal world I would keep both but can't afford this right now ...
Well, if you already own a Speedy in epi, then you're familiar with this type of leather in this particular shape. Do you love it? Do you think you'd love as a shoulder bag or a crossbody bag? If you love it, do you prefer to play safe and get another Speedy in epi in another color or do you prefer do add variety by purchasing the Pochette Métis?

Reactions: lara0112
Well, if you already own a Speedy in epi, then you're familiar with this type of leather in this particular shape. Do you love it? Do you think you'd love as a shoulder bag or a crossbody bag? If you love it, do you prefer to play safe and get another Speedy in epi in another color or do you prefer do add variety by purchasing the Pochette Métis?

I am a real cross body lover, which is why I am not 100% with the epi speedy I own - it looks best hand-held, I love it for that but it is the rarest way I carry bags

I am a real cross body lover, which is why I am not 100% with the epi speedy I own - it looks best hand-held, I love it for that but it is the rarest way I carry bags
Then I strongly suggest the empreinte Pochette Métis. Just bear in mind that it's a new release, so only time will tell how it will wear, but it's probably going to get slouchy with time.

Is there a reason why you're not considering the Empreinte Speedy? IMO it works a lot better cross-body than the Epi Speedy. Best of both worlds?

Is there a reason why you're not considering the Empreinte Speedy? IMO it works a lot better cross-body than the Epi Speedy. Best of both worlds?

yes dear that is a good question - however I am not a speedy fan as such (liked the epi bec less sagging) and not too crazy about empreinte - but love the PM in all leather - the PM style just caught me

Epi speedy imo. It's roomier, and that's important for an everyday bag as you can just throw in additional stuff if you need them (e.g. water bottle, umbrella). For pochette metis, you won't be able to pack so much stuff in, and that may limit its usage.

Also, I believe empreinte won't be as hard wearing as epi. Will probably get scuffed round the corners soon.