VIP event

Jan 29, 2014
I had an SA leave me a message today to tell me about a VIP event that was starting at his store tomorrow and continuing until the 18th. I've never attended something like this and was wondering if it would be worth the 2 hour drive?

If any of you have attended something like this what should I expect? TIA!

I believe your SA was informing you about the PCE (preferred customer event) that runs through the 18th. The invitation I received calls it a private event. You'll get a discount of 20% off your purchase up to $250, 25% off your purchase of $250 - $500, and 30% off your purchase of $500 or more. If you don't want to go into the store, you can browse Coach.com and call your SA to place your order. The discounts aren't valid on Coach 1941.

Reactions: TangerineKandy
I believe your SA was informing you about the PCE (preferred customer event) that runs through the 18th. The invitation I received calls it a private event. You'll get a discount of 20% off your purchase up to $250, 25% off your purchase of $250 - $500, and 30% off your purchase of $500 or more. If you don't want to go into the store, you can browse Coach.com and call your SA to place your order. The discounts aren't valid on Coach 1941.
Thank you!!

I received the PCE invitation in the mail but I also got an email invitation to a special event at my local boutique on March 16, see below. I won't be able to attend but I asked an SA about it and she said that it will be a trunk show showcasing the new spring styles and that it will be a lot of fun!

Attachments

• vipevent.jpg
    vipevent.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 245

One thing that my SA mentioned was that if spend $500 or more on a 1941 item(s), although you won't get the PCE discount on it, you will quality for 30% off on anything else you buy, other than 1941.

I remember the good old days when PCE was worth 25% (or 30%) off everything in the store except gift cards!

Last edited: