Dior Shoes

I honestly do not like these at all and am very turned off by Dior's new look under Chiuri. I kind of thought that Valentino looked cheap and tacky under her direction, and I feel that she is bringing a similar aesthetic to Dior. It's an extremely dramatic shift since the look under Raf Simmons was a lot more delicate and ladylike.

I completely agree. I feel like Maria is trying to do a take on what Galliano did for Dior in the mid 00's but it's just not working for me. I really don't like any of these styles.

I am a huge fan of the house of Dior in the historical sense, Dior himself, Yves, Ferre and Galliano (Galliano girl for life!!) but Chiuri is not hitting the mark for me at all. I much preferred her work at Valentino which was ethereal and beautiful.

It's a shame that Raf moved on from Dior as I enjoyed his collections there.

Honestly, I'm not a fan of the slippers but I love "good old OCD" as an excuse for shopping . Works for everything, especially jewellery. Brilliant, thank you Tracy!
I totally understand the aversion to the large Dior logo. For me, these are an alternative to flip flops, so I am taking them not too seriously :smile: All of my friends say "Tracey do NOT buy a pair" and I just can't help it :smile:

I totally understand the aversion to the large Dior logo. For me, these are an alternative to flip flops, so I am taking them not too seriously :smile: All of my friends say "Tracey do NOT buy a pair" and I just can't help it :smile:

So, they say "do not buy a pair" and you buy two. I like your style :smile:

I went to Dior with my 15 yo recently. She said she loved most of their stuff but it would not be age appropriate for me :smile: